The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

nobodysomebody

Jun 30, 2011
I was playing HL2:E2, so, can I choose Alyx? She's important and protagonist-y. Were I a girl I would gladly accept Gordon's offer XD
(glances around, astonished on how odd those words feel)

ColeMcdoi

Aug 10, 2009
LordOmnit said:
An old veteran, a college chick, an office worker, and a biker dude.
Well, I'll go with the option provided in the game to choose and choose the college chick.
Because it doesn't have to be all of them, does it? D=
Me too! oh thank God I decided to play some good ol' L4D 1, otherwise it would've been adult Link...

Declaro

Sep 1, 2010
Ezio. I approve of this, provided he wears a rubber because good lord, you know that man's caught more than a few things in his time...

(Though I suppose it could also be Desmond, which I would be quite alright with, even with his blandiness.)

Lokluster

Oct 17, 2010
Alas, Captain Olimar, you are a sexy beast, if a little on the small side. I'm afraid I might pulverize you into dust.

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
Duran Aeducan, ruthless Warden Commander, former Prince of Orzammar, exiled for fratricide. Has killed many, merely for appearing weak and will never let anything stand between himself and power. Except perhaps one particular woman. Last seen in the Bracillian Forest.

Lads, I'm just going to submit take this one for the team, because if I refuse I will be brutally slain without any hesitation. This way there might be some small part of me left afterwards.

Nick of Blades

Feb 27, 2010
I last played Team Fortress 2.

If I can do it with all playable characters, then I accept.

If I have to choose one, then Spy it is.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Flailing Escapist said:
Who is the protagonist of Final Fantasy (1)? I do have the White Mage in my party tho, so not all is lost.

The only problem is that I can't tell how old she is..... Actually I don't think I'd take the chance..
Too bad she grows up into a dude :(

kikon9

Aug 11, 2010
So that's the entire party of Chrono Trigger. I'm not going to enjoy that.

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I managed, with the help of several mods dedicated to the task, to create a female PC who's actually attractive. So I guess this is my reward.
Now c'mere, you sultry Breton, you.

KYoukai

Dec 2, 2010
So can I just stick with the thief from Trine or does it have to be her, the wizard, AND the knight?