The Room

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Zhukov said:
Wait... really?

I haven't payed attention since Red/Blue. Are there seriously 700+ of the little bastards running around now?
Yup. To be honest, it's becoming obvious they're running out of ideas.

It's still as addictive as crack though.

EDIT:

Andy of Comix Inc said:
Not every Pokemon is in each new installment... they're crazy, not stupid. I believe X and Y only has 200 or so total?
Actually, I'm pretty sure there's something close to 500 in X/Y. Which I'm absolutely fine with, since one of the biggest problems I've had with past Pokemon games was the lack of diversity in Pokemon in different areas.

I remember playing older generations as a kid and running into endless streams of pokemon that I had either already caught, or just didn't want. You still run into a ton of repeats in X/Y, but not nearly as many as in previous games.

Jan 27, 2011
Hahaha, 1984 reference, NICE. XD

I really have to call Oak's credibility into question though. Only 150 he said before, but now we see that was clearly not true...

Unless he meant "150 in this particular region". :p

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
Palora said:
SecretNegative said:
Uh, was this humor? No seriously? Am I meant to openly laugh at this? Or chuckle a little bit and say "that's was kinda clever" or what? I know quality control on the Internet is pretty much non-existant but come on. Really?
It's actually, I believe, a Star Trek reference. Picard was doing a secret mission and was captured by the Cardassian who then tortured and tryed to brain wash him (or something as evil). The first step is to get him to admit that there are 5 lights when in fact there are 4. (youtube picard torture) It's a good episode.
Honestly I thought this was going to turn into a pokemon edition of Saw or Hostel XD