The saddest animal death in any form of media

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
That was going to be my response. Damn, well, i found that bit was quite good. Yet devastating, it added the element of the 'losing everything' to the character.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
When that heartless Spinosaurus went and killed a beloved icon... a Trex, murdered him in cold blood he did. Monstrous.
No Mr. Spinosaurus, I do not care that you are bigger, Trex is beloved!!

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
Anyone who wants the saddest animal death should watch the film Ring of Bright Water.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
I saw this video of a dog in China being chained to a fence and then skinned alive.

That was pretty goddamn gruesome.

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
i am legend sam or marley in marley and me what makes marley and me worse is when you actually read it before watching the movie becuase he described it so well.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
ace_of_something said:
there is an episode of futurama involoving Fry's very loyal dog. Loyal *sniffle* until the very end.
This is definitely the most saddest animal death ever.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
Jeez, that's a tough one...there's the death of Littlefoot's mother from The Land Before Time...did anyone say it had to be a real animal and not a mythical one, 'cause if not, there's Draco's death in Dragonheart...the death of the dog and the orphan boy he was taken in by in "A Dog of Flanders"...

...but personally, I'd have to go with the death of Shade from the Silverwing book series in the book Firewing. I haven't read the series, only an online synopsis, and just that was enough to make me feel sad for him.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Andsre said:
I argee if your talking about the book, because Cujo was an extremely well mannered dog and completely loving. I actually felt bad for him when he died.

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
pvtchunders said:
The following is quite a tear-jerker.
[link]http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8344/uglyug3.jpg[/link]
Oh gosh... that almost made me cry