The scary thread

standokan

May 28, 2009
For this scare i only need mere letters, are your ready, are you sure you can handle this, ok, here we go, BARBARA STREISAND

Cmichaels

Jul 14, 2010
Mcupobob said:
Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say ?Yo homes to Bel Air?. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 o?clock, even though it will feel like you?ve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say ?Yo homes, smell ya later!?, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.

If you?re lucky, you?ll never know about it. Your life will be spent in the bliss that can only come from the ignorance of the dark horrors that scratch and gnaw at the edges of reality. You?ll never hear the dark whispers coming from the closet; never feel the cold chill creeping along your spine. You?ll never pause at a turn in the hallway because you know that if you look down it, you?ll see something that shouldn?t be there. Something that creeps, stalks, and skulks in the shadows. Something that, once it sees you, will never stop coming for you. It won?t come for you when you are sleeping. It wants you to know it?s there. It wants you to hear the relentless sound of its footsteps, the panting of its breath. It wants to smell your fear, to hear your whimper, and to see the horror on your face as it approaches.

If you?ve any sense at all, you won?t try to find it. You?ll never pay attention to the sounds. You won?t try to catch sight of those things that flit by the corner of your eye. Your ignorance will be your shield and your protection. Do not be overly curious; discount the sounds as the quirks of an old house, or the heating system, or any other excuse you can think of. Whatever you do, don?t believe. Because once you believe, they?ll become real. Once you inquire into their existence, they will solidify. And once you finally uncover them for what they are?

They?ll come for you.

Two more creepypasta stories for you guys.
As soon as I saw West Philadelphia I saw that coming.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Hello y'all, Just wishing the escapist a very happy Halloween.

My eyes, being in front like every proper predator made it easy focus on my prey. My victim. My kill. The man was homely and looked as if he was part of the ally it self, weather worn as it were. Though I knew he was but young the cold streets made him old and weak. The stench of cheap liqueur and disease hang on to him tight. Was but only a easy task for my knife to cut so smoothly into his leathery flesh. As my hand made the slow cutting movement form his stomach to the end of his torso, I held my hand over his face to keep the quite dark unbroken save his desperate muffles. The scarlet fluid I knew so well poured freely. His eyes dead and his heart still. The deed was almost done. Reaching in through the intestines and other fleshy materials humans are made of, humans like me, I found the object. A simply feather, soaking in the scarlet blood. I gently let it slide under my nose, to breath in the intoxicating smell. For blood is a fine wine, and to celebrate to have being one step closer to my goal, deciding it was time to indulge myself.

With love and fear - Mcupobob

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So my last one was fairly tame, yes. I need to rewrite it sometimes. However, hopefully this new story of mine will fare better.

You awaken with a slight jolt. A quick peek from under your warm, comfortable blanket at your desk clock shows that the time is 2:42AM, a time where you would normally be dead to the world... so what woke you? You can't be sure, but you are suddenly struck by a feeling of wrongness- something is out of sorts, not how it's supposed to be. You dismiss it as your imagination and are about to tuck your head back under your blanket when a hint of motion at the corner of your eye catches your attention, and you turn your head to look towards the bedroom door.

Framed in the light of the outside streetlight filtering through your curtains is something that locks your brain in outright fear. Spread across the far wall are eight black, jagged lines, all connected to an irregular shape. Then one of the lines twitches, moves, and the entire shape seems to rotate. Involuntarily, your breath catches in your throat, and that tiny sound seems to alert... whatever this thing is. The shape jerks, freezes for a moment, and then the front end moves and eight tiny, glowing red points come into view. The thing moves, swiftly, but your terror-shocked brain captures every last detail. A body the size of a medium-sized dog, its jet-black carapce bristling with tiny hairs. Small, rounded head set with eight burning-red eyes, all focused directly on you. Wide-set mandibles with wickedly-sharp fangs easily the size of your hand, glistening with what might be venom. Your mind screams at you to run, flee, get away from this impossible monstrosity, but your body is paralyzed by fear; you can only watch this... this spider- yes, it has to be, only somehow grown to a size no arachnid should ever be able to reach- nimbly clambers down your wall, over your desk, onto your bed.

Feeling its weight press down on your mattress somehow breaks the thrall of terror it held over you, but just as you are about to bolt from your bed, it reaches out with one leg, slamming its end into your chest with seemingly impossible strength, pinning you down. Now you try to scream, too late; the pressure of the creature's leg on your ribcage barely allows you to draw in enough breath to keep from passing out. You can feel your heart beating frantically against your chest, as if it means to tear itself free from your body and save itself, as the monstrous spider lowers itself next to you. With a free leg, it pulls your thick blanket over itself, folds its other legs underneath it, and moves the leg it had used to pin you down to instead cover your mouth. Those hellish glowing eyes stare directly into yours, and those vicious fangs move as the creature speaks.

"Be quiet!" it hisses softly into your ear, its voice shaking. "There is something... something horrible coming up your stairs and I don't want it to hear us!"

Your left eye, the only part of you left uncovered, frantically glances back towards your open bedroom door as a new sign of movement catches your attention. Something ash-grey, slender, and glistening in the light from the streetlamp is making its way into your already-violated sanctuary, extending like a wicked tendril into the room, a few feet above the ground. It undulates over your bed, spreading a stench not unlike burned rancid meat, its tip twitching this way and that as if looking for something despite a lack of anything resembling eyes.

For a moment that seems to last forever, that tentacle freezes in place. Then, with a sound like intestines being dragged through a ribcage, thousands of tiny holes- mouths, each rimmed with a tiny but wicked set of fangs- begin to open up all along its length.

Neither you nor the spider will ever know which of you screamed first.

Happy Halloween!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I decided to do another Creepy Pasta. I feel like my "Don't Touch The Pyro" sucked (Even though everyone who replied to it said it was awesome), and I should do a better one. So, I have decided to do 1 more:

Tonight is Halloween, and I get stuck in bloody Massachusetts. I have been here for the past 4 Halloween's (Plus a few other occasions), and it's terrible. It's not that I hate Massachusetts or anything, but all my relatives here are weirdos. Actually, that's a bit too harsh: They're not weirdos... they just act, "different". Like my Aunt Salina, she never shuts her mouth (Especially when eating). Even when she has nothing to talk about, she's makes some kind of noise all the time. My uncle William (Likes to be called "Billiam"), always is drunk. Even when he doesn't smell like it or act like it, he's drunk. I am surprised he hasn't died of alchohal poisoning yet. They're only child, Rupert (My Cousin), has a penitent for torturing small animals, especially frogs that are all too common near them. Then there's Richard (Uncle), Marian (Aunt), Bartholomew and Clementine (Cousins); I've only met once for they are reclusive, and they looked (and acted) as if they lived in the Victorian Era.

But none of them are as weird as my one Uncle: His name is Maurice. Maurice was a quiet individual, always looking over his shoulder, never entering a dark room. One time, when my Friends stayed over while Maurice was around, they decided to be "funny" and look him in the basement (the light stopped working in the basement. He was hollering and clawing at the door for minutes until they let him out. Last Halloween, Uncle Maurice looked like he was sick. His eyes were red, his skin was pail, and his nails were untrimmed. He seemed sluggish and unresponsive. He also looked like he was about to break down in tears when the party was ending. I finally decided to ask him "Uncle.. Is something wrong"

Maurice looked at me and said in his weak voice "Yes, but... But you won't believe me if I tell you..."

That only got my curiosity, so I asked him to tell me. He sighed and then agreed, but told me we had to do it in secret. I was a little worried, but agreed. He took me to a study (after turning on all the lights available, of course) that had been in the house. It looked like no one used that room in ages. He sat on the chair at a desk and began to tell me his story.

"I used to live in a dorm at Assumption College at Worcester. Me and several people, including my brother, your Uncle Billiam, were a part of the same fraternity. We used to be the most popular members of it, so we were the leaders. I don't remember exactly what our fraternity was called, but it was named after an important star or something like that.

Well, about this night 20 years ago, 2 new college students wanted to join our fraternity. We were excited, but since all fraternities at the time had extreme ways of joining, we didn't know what to do (All members at the point had been the original founders and didn't have to go through the initiation). We studied for an hour or so until coming across a bit of history in the city.

Apparently, near by the college, is an abandoned mansion where English Nobles would live when they visited the America's. I recently widowed Duchess, Margaret I believe her name to be, moved in right before the American Revolution, and she was hanged for being a traitor. Ever since then, the house had been abandoned, and apparently haunted by her ghost. We thought this the perfect opportunity.

At about 8:50, the 17 of us, and the new college students, hoped over the gate of the historic mansion and through the tall un-kept grass. We all stood at the door of the mansion and handed the first College student a Candle. We told him to 'reach the top floor of the Mansion and stay in there for 10 minutes. Then come back down and you're in the fraternity'. Well, he paused for a moment, then went in. We could see his candle light on the first floor as it slowly, with several pauses, went to the second floor. It moved around the floor then preceded up to the third floor. Upon reaching it, however, the light vanished. We all assumed it was near a gust of wind or something, and we waited.

10 minutes passed, 20. Soon it was 10:00 and he hadn't come down. We all began to get worried, so we decided to send the other kid in there with a flash light. He went in, and walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor. But when it reached the 3rd floor, the light went out. We thought it a bit too coincidental, but none of us were willing to enter the building, so we waited for them.

Soon it was 11: 50, and with no sight of the others, we all decided to go in together. All of us were equipped with flash lights as we went up the first group of stairs, then then the second. When we reached the third floor, we heard a small splash. Below our feet, was blood. We all screamed in terror, a few of us flew down the stairs! One sprained himself doing so. The blood was fresh, and we all started to panic, with several of the fraternity running out of the house. The blood lead a trail to the attic. Only me, Billiam, and a 3rd guy, Marc, went up there with the rest staying on the 3rd floor.

When we reached the attic, it was completely empty. The blood trail ended in a pool of it (Causing us to scream again). At first, we decided that this was a cruel joke those guys played. But after searching the attic, we found no hidden passages or anything. We told the guys downstairs to check all the house, only to find nothing or no one, and that all of the doors and windows out of the house were barricaded. But, there was a window in the attic that looked over the back yard, that wasn't barricaded. We thought they left a prank on us and left through this window (even though it was an incredible hight). We all left the mansion, but once we did, we heard a loud strike of thunder that made us high tail it back to our frat room.

The next morning, we were sure we'd see them in class, but they never showed up. A week passed and they never returned. When the school started to wonder where they had went, we decided to tell the Dean. He immediately called the cops, and they searched through the Mansion, only to find nothing.

And that was the last we ever talked about the Mansion. The frat was suspended (as well as a number of us), and we all went our seperate ways.

However, the weird thing is, that every year since then, all the members of the Frat have been killing themselves, dieing randomly, or going insane. I thought nothing of it until 3 years ago when Billiam, sobbing, told me he had seen the Duchess Margaret, and that her face was twisted and monstrous. He said it was going to one day get him.

I don't know if what he said or saw was true, but just last week, my mirror broke right in front of me as I was preparing for bed, and then I heard a woman laughing maniacly...

... I haven't slept in days, and I just don't think I'll live next Halloween..."

He then began to cry, and feeling scared, I hastily walked to the door back to the main room. As I walked out he stopped, looked at me, and said "Goodbye, nephew..." in a weird way and I closed the door. I didn't tell my parents or anyone else at the party, for upon reflection of it, I thought it pretty insane.

Now it's one year since then. I haven't seen or heard of Maurice since. Uncle Billiam has the same symptoms as Maurice did a year ago. Salina has been trying to keep Billiam in good health, but she says he's not trying to get better. The party is nearly ending, and Billiam looks like he's about to break down in tears; the same as Uncle Maurice a year ago...

... Like I said, my Massachusetts relatives are weird. I guess we all are a bit weird. I am a bit weird too, I suppose. Sometimes, when I try to go to sleep, I hear a womans giggle. And sometimes, just sometimes, when I stare really hard into glass, I see a Woman with a twisted face and an evil smirk.

Happy Halloween everyone...

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
samster284 said:
Going to watch all of Marble Hornets, are there any parts where slenderman pops up? o.o
A few if I remember correctly, though it really easies you in. Building up too and creates great atmosphere.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Pararaptor said:

I want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.

I was an intern at Nickelodeon Studios for a year in 2005 for my degree in animation. It wasn't paid of course, most internships aren't, but it did have some perks beyond education. To adults it might not seem like a big one, but most kids at the time would shit themselves over it. Since I worked directly with the editors and animators, I got to view the new episodes days before they aired.

I'll get right to it without giving too many unnecessary details. They had very recently made the Spongebob movie and the entire staff was somewhat sapped of creativity so it took them longer to start up the season. But the delay lasted longer for more upsetting reasons. There was a problem with the series 4 premier that set everyone and everything back for several months.

Me and two other interns were in the editing room along with the lead animators and sound editors for the final cut. We received the copy that was supposed to be "Fear of a Krabby Patty" and gathered around the screen to watch. Now, given that it isn't final yet animators often put up a mock title card, sort of an inside joke for us, with phony, often times lewd titles, such as "How sex doesn't work" instead of "Rock-a-by-Bivalve" when spongebob and patrick adopt a sea scallop. Nothing particularly funny but work related chuckles. So when we saw the title card "Squidward's Suicide" we didn't think it more than a morbid joke. One of the interns did a small throat laugh at it. The happy-go-lucky music plays as is normal.

The story began with Squidard practicing his clarinet, hitting a few sour notes like normal. We hear Spongebob laughing outside and Squidard stops, yelling at him to keep it down as he has a concert that night and needs to practice. Spongebob says okay and goes to see Sandy with with Patrick. The bubbles splash screen comes up and we see the ending of Squidward's concert. This is when things began to seem off. While playing, a few frames repeat themselves, but the sound doesn't (at this point sound is synced up with animation so yes that's not common) but when he stops playing, the sound finishes as if the skip never happened. There is slight mummuring in the crowed before they begin to boo him. Not normal cartoon booing that is common in the show, but you could very clearly hear malace in it. Squidward's in full frame and looks visibly afraid. The shot goes to the crowd, with Spongebob in center frame, and he too is booing, very much unlike him. That isn't the oddest thing, though. What is odd is everyone had hyper realistic eyes. Very detailed. Clearly not shots of real people's eyes, but something a bit more real than CGI. The pupils were red. Some of us looked at eachother, obviously confused, but since we weren't the writers we didn't question its appeal to children, yet.

The shot goes to Squidward sitting on the edge of his bed, looking very forlorn. The view out of his porthole window is of a night sky so it isn't very long after the concert. The unsettling part is at this point there is no sound. Literally no sound. Not even the feedback from the speakers in the room. It's as if the speakers were turned off, though their status showed them working perfectly. He just sat there, blinking, in this silence for about 30 seconds, then he started to sob softly. He put his hands (tentacles) over his eyes and cried quietly for a full minute more, all the while a sound in the background very slowly growing from nothing to barely audible. It sounded like a slight breeze through a forest.

The screen slowly begins to zoom in on his face. By slow I mean it's only noticeable if you look at shots 10 seconds apart side by side. His sobbing gets louder, more full of hurt and anger. The screen then twitches a bit, as if it twists in on itself, for a split second then back to normal. The wind-through-the-trees sound gets slowly louder and more severe, as if a storm is brewing somewhere. The eerie part is this sound, and Squidward's sobbing, sounded real, as if the sound wasn't coming from the speakers but as if the speakers were holes the sound was coming through from the other side. As good as sound as the studio likes to have, they don't purchase the equipment to be that good to produce sound of that quality.

Below the sound of the wind and sobbing, very faint, something sounded like laughing. It came at odd intervals and never lasted more than a second so you had a hard time pinning it (we watched this show twice, so pardon me if things sound too specific but I've had time to think about them). After 30 seconds of this, the screen blurred and twitched violently and something flashed over the screen, as if a single frame was replaced. The lead animation editor paused and rewound frame by frame. What we saw was horrible. It was a still photo of a dead child. He couldn't have been more than 6. The face was mangled and bloodied, one eye dangling over his upturned face, popped. He was naked down to his underwear, his stomach crudely cut open and his entrails laying beside him. He was laying on some pavement that was probably a road. The most upsetting part was that there was a shadow of the photographer. There was no crime tape, no evidence tags or markers, and the angle was completely off for a shot designed to be evidence. It would seem the photographer was the person responsible for the child's death.

We were of course mortified, but pressed on, hoping that it was just a sick joke. The screen flipped back to Squidward, still sobbing, louder than before, and half body in frame. There was now what appeard to be blood running down his face from his eyes. The blood was also done in a hyper realistic style, looking as if you touched it you'd get blood on your fingers. The wind sounded now as if it were that of a gale blowing through the forest; there were even snapping sounds of branches. The laughing, a deep baritone, lasting at longer intervals and coming more frequently. After about 20 seconds, the screen again twisted and showed a single frame photo. The editor was reluctant to go back, we all were, but he knew he had to. This time the photo was that of what appeared to be a little girl, no older than the first child. She was laying on her stomach, her barrettes in a pool of blood next to her. Her left eye was too popped out and popped, naked except for underpants. Her entrails were piled on top of her above another crude cut along her back. Again the body was on the street and the photographer's shadow was visible, very similar in size and shape to the first. I had to choke back vomit and one intern, the only female in the room, ran out.

The show resumed. About 5 seconds after this second photo played, Squidward went silent, as did all sound, like it was when this scene started. He put his tentacles down and his eyes were now done in hyper realism like the others were in the beginning of this episode. They were bleeding, bloodshot, and pulsating. He just stared at the screen, as if watching the viewer. After about 10 seconds, he started sobbing, this time not covering his eyes. The sound was piercing and loud, and most fear inducing of all is his sobbing was mixed with screams. Tears and blood were dripping down his face at a heavy rate. The wind sound came back, and so did the deep voiced laughing, and this time the still photo lasted for a good 5 frames. The animator was able to stop it on the 4th and backed up. This time the photo was of a boy, about the same age, but this time the scene was different. The entrails were just being pulled out from a stomach wound by a large hand, the right eye popped and dangling, blood trickling down it. The animator proceeded. It was hard to believe, but the next one was different but we couldn't tell what. He went on to the next, same thing. He want back to the first and played them quicker and I lost it. I vomited on the floor, the animating and sound editors gasping at the screen. The 5 frames were not as if they were 5 different photos, they were played out as if they were frames from a video. We saw the hand slowly lift out the guts, we saw the kid's eyes focus on it, we even saw two frames of the kid beginning to blink. The lead sound editor told us to stop, he had to call in the creator to see this. Mr. Hillenburg arrived within about 15 minutes. He was confused as to why he was called down there, so the editor just continued the episode.

Once the few frames were shown, all screaming, all sound again stopped. Squidward was just staring at the viewer, full frame of the face, for about 3 seconds. The shot quickly panned out and that deep voice said "DO IT" and we see in Squidward's hands a shotgun. He immediately puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. Realistic blood and brain matter splatters the wall behind him, and his bed, and he flies back with the force. The last 5 seconds of this episode show his body on the bod, on his side, one eye dangling on what's left of his head above the floor, staring blankly at it. Then the episode ends.

Mr Hillenburg is obviously angry at this. He demanded to know wht the hell was going on. Most people left the room at this point, so it was just a handful of us to watch it again. Viewing the episode twice only served to imprint the entirety of it in my mind and cause me horrible nightmares. I'm sorry I stayed.

The only theory we could think of was the file was edited by someone in the chain from the drawing studio to here. The CTO was called in to analyze when it happened. The analysis of the file did show it was edited over by new material. However, the timestamp of it was a mere 24 seconds before we began viewing it. All equipment involved was examined for foreign software and hardware as well as glitches, as if the time stamp may have glitched and showed the wrong time, but everything checked out fine. We don't know what happened and to this day nobody does. There was an investigation due to the nature of the photos, but nothing came of it. No child seen was identified and no clues were gathered from the data involved nor physical clues in the photos. I never believed in unexplainable phenomena before, but now that I have something happen and can't prove anything about it beyond anecdotal evidence, I think twice about things.
God damn it, don't SMILE.DOG me without warning! GAAAAH.

OT: I'll post up one of the more disturbing entries from the SCP Foundation, if no one's done so already:
SCP-106: The Old Man [http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-106]

sarcasa

Jun 11, 2010
FallenJellyDoughnut said:
Haseo21 said:
Have I got a story for you!
The Slit-mouth Women.....Kuchisake-onna

During the feudal era of Japan, a Samuri suspected that his very attractive wife was sleeping with another man (she wasnt). He cut the sides of her mouth to reach the bottom of each ear (she was given a Glasgow Smile). Present day-Her ghost wanders the cities of Eastern Asia. She appears to you if you are alone at night wearing fashionable clothes and a surgical mask to hide the cuts. She will ask people if she is pretty, most people reply yes, she will take of the surgical mask and ask if shed is still pretty......most cases they will reply no. She will then proceed to cut your mouth like hers with scissors or follow you and kill you on your doorstep. In other renditions, it is said if you reply yes after she takes the surgical mask off, she will give you a blood-soaked ruby.
Detailed story on Wikiped (my word fo wikipedia) :D
I would still say shes pretty, it seems like saying no would be insulting and I don't like insulting creepy people.
Wouldn't everyone say she is still pretty after reading this post???

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
oh yay, this thread is back... now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cry in the corner

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
sarcasa said:
Haseo21 said:

During the feudal era of Japan, a Samuri suspected that his very attractive wife was sleeping with another man (she wasnt). He cut the sides of her mouth to reach the bottom of each ear (she was given a Glasgow Smile). Present day-Her ghost wanders the cities of Eastern Asia. She appears to you if you are alone at night wearing fashionable clothes and a surgical mask to hide the cuts. She will ask people if she is pretty, most people reply yes, she will take of the surgical mask and ask if shed is still pretty......most cases they will reply no. She will then proceed to cut your mouth like hers with scissors or follow you and kill you on your doorstep. In other renditions, it is said if you reply yes after she takes the surgical mask off, she will give you a blood-soaked ruby.
I would still say shes pretty, it seems like saying no would be insulting and I don't like insulting creepy people.
Holy shit I know who that is! It's the story that used to creep my out when I was younger, told by my Korean friends. Now I finally know...

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Drakmeire said:
oh yay, this thread is back... now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cry in the corner
This thread is Super Necroed, it's not even undead now, it has BECOME the definition of undead.

sarcasa

Jun 11, 2010
Nouw said:
sarcasa said:
Haseo21 said:

Holy shit I know who that is! It's the story that used to creep my out when I was younger, told by my Korean friends. Now I finally know...
Nouw, I take back what I said. The scary thread is actually...scary. But really I'm scared quite easily.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Judgement101 said:
Drakmeire said:
This thread is Super Necroed, it's not even undead now, it has BECOME the definition of undead.
Yes, I think that it the longest lasting non-stickied thread on the Escapist. And it might look that way, but it was never necroed, it has continually had at least five posts a week.
I just took a look, it has lasted from the 12 July, so almost four months now, it's really impressive.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
In 2008, a military base was found, deep under the Rockies.

It was named Z-616. No one knows why it is there, because the government had no records of a Z-616, except one document detailing some sort of corporation buying a military base that matches the description and name of Z-616. The document was dated 1964, and it said that the base was made in 1947. Its nickname was "Hellgate" because it was the number of the devil, 616. The company is unnamed, but it apparently was very interested in the base. The US army was at first unhappy at letting the base go, but after a while gladly gave it away.

Later, a few weeks after it had been discovered, people around the area reported that strange creatures were sighted. A month later, someone died. His name was Zack Javsion, and he was a collage student. He appeared to have been mauled to death by a wild animal and was found outside the base. Zack seemed to have been dragged from his car and then scratched to death.

The people who lived around the area threatened to seal the base by blowing up the entrance to it, which was a cave. The only reason they were stopped was that no one had explored it yet.
Five weeks later, a research team was sent in to find out why the base was abandoned, and what was going on inside. It consisted of Jack Gray, who was armed with a M16 in case things got bad, Harry Stillwater, who was going to deduct what happened and take evidence, and Michael Tive, who was going to film it.
6 hours later, the only survivor came out. He was covered in bite marks, and he was holding a camera in a death-grip. It was Michael.

He refused to say what happened, but gave the camera away, but only if they burn it afterward.

Here are the contents of the camera.
The team enters the base on the 6/4/08. For the first hour, nothing happens. They explore the base, and found many dead bodies, all mauled. Some even have machine guns on them, most of which are empty. They entered what appeared to be a barracks, which had a dead body on an altar. On the body's stomach, "ABANDON ALL HOPE" was written. At this point, the camera was let down so that Michael could vomit. Harry deducted that the person was stabbed multiple times with a knife. Jack then suggested that they should get out and blow up the entrance, which Michael agreed to. Harry said that if they left, they'd
never actually find out what happened. They then keep moving.

In a room, they found a note saying that more and more people are going insane and attacking. It also notes that some sort of statue was found in a part of the base, depicting a demonic being stabbing a child on an altar.

They continue along, until suddenly a door locks behind them. They hear the sound of claws scraping against it. Jack panics and tries to shoot out the lock. The door suddenly breaks open and the camera is knocked out of Michael's hand.

After a bit of staring at a wall while sounds of struggle are heard, whatever broke into the room picks up the camera and stares at it, and smiles.

The camera is set down, and the creature exits the room. Michael then grabs the camera and looks at the torn apart bodies of Harry and Jack. Michael sobs a bit, apologizes for hiding and bolts. He manages to get to the entrance and runs out.

The camera was burnt afterward. Michael died from a heart-attack caused by stress. The entrance was blown up.

There is, however, a way in. When Z-616 was not abandoned, there was a tunnel made in case something happened and they needed to get out fast.

That tunnel could be used to get in or out.

No one knows where the tunnel's exit is.

Whatever killed Harry and Jack could have already exited the base by now.

Gunjack65

Jun 8, 2009
Mcupobob said:
Haven't seen one of these in awhile, for those of you who don't wish to sleep and want a constant chill down your spine then you've found the right thread.

Post up scary stories/pics/ or videos or make one.

I'll start off us off by horrifing you with the slender man

And just to brighten this place up, allow me to horrify you with the Splendor Man

ohellynot

Jun 26, 2008
Nouw said:
lwm3398 said:
Well, this is definitely not my thread. That first red picture was enough to fucking stop my heart, so... Seeya!
Really? That wasn't scary to me... and I'm easy to scare...

I want to post something but I'm too much of a wuss to even look at it.

Mcupobob said:
Dango said:
Looking through this thread, I am scared to go to sleep at night.

Can't we have like a hopeful thread or a kitten thread to cancel this out?
There is no hope here, forever you stay in the scary thread with me and the others. Just one nightmare after another. Easy sleep will never come, you have condemed youself to your own hell, and for what, a cheap thrill? Well then theres more to come.

With Love and Fear-Mcupobob
OH GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't we have a cute thread? In fact, I'm making one right now.
red picture reminds me of goatse.
Don't worry, i'll not post it.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
ohellynot said:
Nouw said:
lwm3398 said:
Well, this is definitely not my thread. That first red picture was enough to fucking stop my heart, so... Seeya!
Really? That wasn't scary to me... and I'm easy to scare...

I want to post something but I'm too much of a wuss to even look at it.

Mcupobob said:
Dango said:
Looking through this thread, I am scared to go to sleep at night.

Can't we have like a hopeful thread or a kitten thread to cancel this out?
There is no hope here, forever you stay in the scary thread with me and the others. Just one nightmare after another. Easy sleep will never come, you have condemed youself to your own hell, and for what, a cheap thrill? Well then theres more to come.

With Love and Fear-Mcupobob
OH GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't we have a cute thread? In fact, I'm making one right now.
red picture reminds me of goatse.
Don't worry, i'll not post it.
Hahaha, I didn't see it until you mentioned it. It really does. It was probably based on goatse or something like that.