The scary thread

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Oh, boy. This ain't gonna be good.
Whenever the scary thread surfaces, there's a rise in trolling! Haven't people noticed the correlation?

I feel like the one scientist in the sci-fi horror movie who knows what's going on, but no one believes him....

Double_Dip

Nov 20, 2010
Its unfortunate. A few years ago, I was in fifth grade. I had a wonderful teacher indeed. It was the first day of school, everyone was excited. We got in our seats fairly quickly. Our teacher introduced himself, and started off with a little diddy about his life. He started on his teaching career, which began at our current school.
After a short while, he said, Kids. Please dont be frightened. But do take this seriously. I don't want anything happening, escpecially this year.} All of us were quite confused, he must have seen it on our little faces, for he then said, I am not joking around with you when I tell you this. Please save any questions until the end, if you have any. I would appreciate it if you didnt interrupt. We sat in our desks, wondering what was going to happen. And his story began.
The twelveth year I was teaching at this school (he had been teaching for quite some time now, his 36th that year) there was a terrible accident. I had a girl student about your age. She was cheery usually, but her classmates were bullies, and most picked on her. She was smart and like any regular girl, I dont know the reason they picked on her, but it happened. There was a day when I was in my office (he turned to look, at that point, at the office behind him, then continued.. almost sad) I was in my office, doing some paperwork. The girl, her name was Molly ******. Molly was sharpening her pencil in the back. She liked them just right to do her homework. Her classmates who sat in the back of the room stared at her when she did this, I could see it from the corner of my eye. I heard them whispering too, I wonder to this day if she could hear them as well. They said to each other, "When she comes down your aisle stick your leg out, this'll be a laugh." I was finishing writing my sentence on the paper, and was going to come back out to make sure nothing happened. As I lay my pencil down, and straighten the papers quickly I hear a THUMP and then a whimper, almost a squeal. I go out and see the boys who were in the back tripped Molly. I went over to help her up, but she wasnt moving. I picked her up to bring her to the nurse in case she was hurt. As I do this, I notice blood. Now don't be frightened, but Molly had very sharp pencils, and she was a little heavier than average.. just a little. When she was tripped, her pencil was facing up. She landed straight on it. Because you are so young, your skulls aren't as strong as they could be. I suppose Molly never drank much milk, because the pencil went through her skull. (he hears some gasp, and sees some tears in a few of my classmates eyes, but he knows he must continue) She was killed. (he sighed often during this story, it affected him very emotionally as if he blames himself, still to this day he won't talk much about it. Only this one story) Six nights after her death, a janitor went to lock up this room after cleaning. It was a normal day.. nothing interesting had happened. But, when I came to school the next morning, I saw the janitor, still in my room. The door was not locked, the janitor was close to it though. I found the janitor laying face down. A pencil.. (more sighing) A pencil was stuck in his head. (He gulped at this point, forcing himself to continue) He was killed. The police.. they didnt know what to think of it. but then, six years later, on the same day Molly was killed, another occurance happened. No one thought it would after so long of a period. It was strange.. the police, and all of the teachers and staff were on their toes. Please dont be frightened (at this point he wants to reassure us, as much as reassure himself I have concluded.) Six days after, a student, I won't tell you his name, was let into this room to grab his homework. He also never left this room after that night. Everyone was scared, but you dont need to be (his reassurance isnt quite working on anyone, including himself) Another twelve years passed. Six years ago, it was. The person who does payroll, she was in here putting my items in the mailbox (he looked back over his shoulder to point and show us a little blue box) She ended up being killed. Twelve days later, another poor student was killed. I don't want to repeat what was found in the morning. But, if we are right, the pattern would happen this year. (I raised my hand at this point, though he gestured for me to ask later, my classmates were looking around, scared out of their wits, which in my opinion they didnt have many to start with anyway) I want you all to stay out of this classroom when the lights are off. If you don't.. well, bad things could happen. I am telling you this out of concern, this isn't a joke (he mainly says to a group of boys that sit in the back of the class, one in perticular, who was two seats behind me, who is snickering) Take this seriously. I dont want anyone hurt. (he then excused us to go to our next class, next door, and I never got my question answered. By the way, it was what kind of pencil was used in each.. I am a curious person and I did not believe him at first, though I refrained from laughing.)
That year, one of the boys in my class.. my crush </3 was killed. I mourn his death to this day. (I won't give out information about the date it actually happened, because it seems wrong, so don't ask) At our school, we don't speak of it anymore. It hasn't been long enough, and I won't be in school the next time it is thought to happen. Now I know, my poor science teacher, he wasn't joking.

Tomas Krystinik

May 28, 2010
Graham had been playing Desert Bus at least once a year every year. As everyone knows, Desert Bus is the scariest game ever made, so scary that the company that made it refused to release it for fear of causing undue trauma to their beloved fans.

One year though, something went wrong. On schedule, the bug hit the windshield. When expected, the sky began to darken. Eventually night fell on the desert route between Tuscan and Las Vegas, but something didn't seem quite right. Hours passed as he drove through the desert, eventually completing his return trip. However, by the time he had 5 points he realized what was bothering him... the sun had set... but didn't rise again!

Graham was trapped in an endless night, a non-stop Desert Bus nightmare as he was forced to watch the lines on the road pass by, and he would never see a cactus again! Then, as he looked up, he realized... there were no passengers in the bus!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I know I've already posted here a while back... but I wanted to add one more thing.

I dare any of you to listen to this at 3 in the morning with all the lights off and not be horrified.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I got some more stuff, just because I love how this thread keeps on going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRS86-Rog8

And a lets play of a very scary game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XOyEngehw

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
I'm curious as all hell!! I demand a reading or written description of this CREEPY PASTA!!

I DEMAND!!!

Read Squidwards Suicide, looked up slender man, I now need to know

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Julianking93 said:
I know I've already posted here a while back... but I wanted to add one more thing.

I dare any of you to listen to this at 3 in the morning with all the lights off and not be horrified.

God, I love the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack.
Mr Companion said:

Props to you for knowing about Trilby's notes, but this game's horror can't translate when watching someone else play it, come to think of it, no game's horror can translate when you're not the guy playing it.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
David_G said:
Julianking93 said:

God, I love the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack.
Mr Companion said:

Props to you for knowing about Trilby's notes, but this game's horror can't translate when watching someone else play it, come to think of it, no game's horror can translate when you're not the guy playing it.
Actually I found this lets play pretty immersive dispite the idiot in the background yammering on. In fact I found the music driven me so mad I now sometimes use it in minecraft just to increase the horror. Specifically the caves below my main building are really fucked up in ways I wont go into so the dark word theme really terrifies me.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Scarecrow 8 said:
Can we please let this tread die? It's so old and pointless now.
Sorry for the double post but how is it pointless? Its coming into winter now so fear and anxiety are if anything more appropriate emotions now than in the summer. Besides, some people always want a good scare and for that they can come here at the dead of night to whittle away their mental stability. Anyway once again sorry for the double post and long live the scary thread. :)

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Mr Companion said:
Scarecrow 8 said:
Can we please let this tread die? It's so old and pointless now.
Sorry for the double post but how is it pointless? Its coming into winter now so fear and anxiety are if anything more appropriate emotions now than in the summer. Besides, some people always want a good scare and for that they can come here at the dead of night to whittle away their mental stability. Anyway once again sorry for the double post and long live the scary thread. :)
Yeaaaaah... um my sanity was being hacked away last night because I kept seeing Squidward's suicide go off in my head...FML...

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
[http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1290515474753.png]
[http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1290515607216.jpg]
[http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1290512746420.jpg]

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
I just saw Marble Hornets 27 show up in my subscription box. Guess it's not over after all, eh?

Dirty-Zombie

Nov 26, 2009
S.R.S. said:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

Thanks For that.... My laptop nearly went flying across the room because of that. Got up to the bit where it talks about voices and just as read light the match, it popped up... Nearly destroyed my computer. Now to put something heavy against my cupboard door. :p

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Julianking93 said:

I seem to be alright. It didn't freak me out. I'll let you know tomorrow if this f*cks with my dreams tonight.

Goodnight...

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
Yay! Marble Hornets is back!

I actually re-watched the previous one to refresh my memory.
It has been 7 months to be fair

If you haven't seen marble hornets yet...do
They're the ultimate example of a scary story

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
S.R.S. said:
Go to ED and search creepy pasta.

Damn, jumped back on this one. I must thank you mate. I came up with the horrible (read: awesome) idea to email that pic to all my friends disguised as an article. See if anyone bothers to click it.