Final Fantasy IX

SeriousIssues

Jan 6, 2010
No order:
1. Fallout 3
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Fable
4. Bioshock
5. L.A. Noire (Getting the ball rolling on facial mapping)

There are a ton of other great games (GTA 4, The Halo's, Bad Company 2, etc) but I don't think they were enough to make it in, even if they're more replayable.

c0ld3r

Mar 26, 2009
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Fallout: New Vegas
Deus Ex
Metro 2033
Metal Gear Solid 3

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
In no particular order...

No More Heroes
No More Heroes is really not that good of a game, but guess what, No More Heroes doesn't give a sh*t. And No More Heroes wants you to know it doesn't give a sh*t. Proving that you don't need substance as long as you have attitude, No More Heroes is one of the funniest most balls out games I've ever played, so much unlike anything else that even if you expect it to be crazy it will leave you staring at the screen asking yourself "what did I just see?".
Audiosurf
At its worse, Audiosurf is an addicting puzzle/action game with a soundtrack of your choosing, at it's best it's the perfect merging of music, visuals and gameplay. Considering how much I've spent playing this game and how much fun it still is, I kind of had to put it up there.
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn
Hands down the best RPG I've played. Great story, memorable characters, well written dialog and gameplay deep enough to provide a different experience every time you play the game.
TimeSplitters 2
If there was ever a perfect split screen game, this is it. Whether it's the co-op campaign that spans 10 barely connected missions in different time periods or the split screen Goldeneye-style vs mode with, TimeSplitters 2 is the quintessential couch shooter. Also, monkeys. Loads and loads of monkeys.
SSX Tricky
Why just race or just preform fancy tricks when you can do both at the same time? Throw in some Run DMC and a ginger with an afro and there you go: the recipe for fun :D

Jan 11, 2009
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Mass Effect (Can I vote for the whole series? If not then 2)
LA Noire
Red Dead Redemption
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Baldur's Gate II
Persona 4
Bayonetta
Demon's Souls
Digital Devil Saga 2

Whenever a list like this comes up, my top two are the only ones that stay the same. Odd.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Now, without further ado, I announce this yearly popularity contest... OPEN!
Glad you didn't get deterred from doing this again, it's a great fun idea. This time, at least you know in advance to ignore the post-result bitching from annoyed fanboys.

So....

1. Fallout 3
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Half Life 2
4. Legend Of Zelda: A link To the Past
5. COD4

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Okay, here's my list:

Knights of the Old Republic
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Origins
Rome: Total War
Mass Effect 2

Hmm, those are a lot of Bioware games...

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
L.A. Noire
KoToR
Heavy Rain

Can't wait for Onyx to call me on the fact that I've always put ME2 above Heavy Rain. Well... Not anymore.
Did LA Noire sway you towards Heavy Rain?