The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011
Resistance 2 so chimeran occupied America I hope I get to be one of the big chimera at least D:

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
The last game I played was NBA jam: on fire edition... I guess you could say I live in Indiana since that was the home team...

Valkraye

Oct 27, 2008
If it is the last video game I played, then hello to the Europe consuming, America's conquering and India-bashing British Empire of 1746. Hopefully I get a plaque or something for all my efforts...

If it is the last table-top game I played (which is the last game I played) Hello Eberron! And an especially fond hello to The Vale. As long as the siege defences planned by my character hold out, I won't be eaten by the encroaching zombie horde! Woo!

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Hosker said:
Dark Souls' world? Oh, dear.
Agreed. But it isn't so bad. I mean, if you aren't an undead, then you probably aren't anywhere near Firelink Shrine and all associated death-monsters. More likely is that you are in some unrevealed human settlement or part of one of the magic collectives (I vote on being a Pyromancer from the Swamp!).

Alternatively, if you are an undead, you have a darksign, meaning you can't actually be perma-killed, which is nice.

Taylortron5000

Sep 5, 2011
So now I'm in the world of the Pokemon card game? Well, as long as there's more than just the 200 some-odd cards in the game, I'm all for it.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
New Marais. Crap. All I can do is hope Cole is going for good karma instead of evil karma. And that still doesn't help with the crazy-ass, gun happy miltia and swamp monsters roaming the streets. Fun times.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
The Wastelands of Rage, it's not so bad for a post-apoc wasteland, there's food, water, and electricity, plus everyone has a gun and a bitchin' Mad Max car.

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
So, I'm living in the Overlord setting?
Not too bad...do i get to be the Overlord or am I me?

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Nano augumentations that wont be rejected by my body? In an age that has loads of flying vehicles? And the grand conspiracy has been solved?
:D :D
SCIENCE!
Yes, I would be very happy in the deus ex world. Very happy indeed :)

adragonofgold

Mar 18, 2010
I'm in RE4... At what point in the game am I stuck in?
Not good unless I'm Leon.... Still not that great.
But I have the Tommy Gun with unlimted ammo so I could just collect all the red, yellow and green herbs I can carry..

OniYouji

Jan 4, 2011
The forbidden land in Shadow of the Colossus? There's nothing to do here. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Mordreich

Mar 20, 2010
Aww man, I was playing Minecraft. I don't wanna have to jump 3 feet into the air any time I try to go somewhere!

AD-Stu

Oct 13, 2011
Crusades-era Jerusalem. Guess I get to make snarky comments about people climbing the side of buildings and fend off beggars and lepers for the rest of eternity... *sigh*