The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Ah. Bombed-out Lyons, surrounded by Wermacht and Allied troops. Eeeeeeehhhhh.....fuck.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
A soviet state in which there is almost nothing to find except almost completely empty buildings, zombies and bandits that are ready to kill you for your baked beans. I do not like the looks of it.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Kingdom Hearts:Dream Drop Distance. There are monsters everywhere and the town is abandoned. Bollocks.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
We have five minutes to find some shelter before the blizzard or we're dead men.

Or...we could try sneaking across the ice in this weather. Hmmmm...

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
So Walking Dead... Well I could probably deal with those zombies but I don't know if I'd manage to survive long since I don't seem to inspire much trust in people.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

Well, I haven't beaten the final mission, so I guess I die by plants growing through my skin and organs, or get gunned down by post-apocalyptic raiders.

Shoot.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Oh good, more bandits...and they're on fire...and insane. Well, at least Hyperion hasn't-

Code:
[HEADING=2]"Attention, citizens of Sanctuary: DIE. DIE. DIE."[/HEADING]
Oh, motherfu-

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Mount and Blade Warband -Prophesy of Pendor Mod.

So I'm in Pendor... It's nice and green. It appears that I'm in Sarleon's territory. Looks nice enough. Oh look, a group of people. I wonder if they're friendly. Hmm, some of them are holding crossbows. Time to run.

*Promptly gets shot in the back*

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Werrrlll, "Sanctuary" ain't so bad if you ignore the constant lunar artillery. I wonder where Mamaril's gotten off to...

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Dark Souls 2 - Drangleic.

Huh this little campsite is quite pretty, gorgeous view. I wonder what's down this tunne- YOU DIED

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
(Still) Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

Man, I can't believe I survived that last battle...and the creeping death.

I'm sure it'll get better from here on out. Just this last battle aaaaaaaannnnnndd what am I looking at?

*Gets lasered to death*

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
This was a bad day to give Dark Souls another go...

Although... if I just stick around Firelink and stay away from the most evil dudes (Lautrec, Petrus), I should b fine. Heck, I may even make friends with Laurentius.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
(It's a good thing I couldn't play Five Nights at Freddy's)

Living in the Pokemon world? That's my fucking dream!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
The world of Portal. Everyone's likely dead and if I'm still alive I'm in the custody of GLaDOS. Fuck.

TheMightyMeekling

Sep 10, 2014
Civilization 5.

Everybody (Mayaland, Songhai, Arabia, Ottomans, Swedens) except Russia hates Japan, which is of truly puny size, but Russia is actually the only one who really matters, mostly because the only civilization who might have been able to stop it from blobbing is Arabia, which just ceded 3/4ths of its territory to Russia. It should also be noted that the Arabian territory was much greater than Russia's, so Russia's size more than tripled practically overnight. The current situation is, that Russia holds 2/5ths of the only continent. Also, Russia has crazy money and technology. Also, everybody keeps denouncing Russia, even though Russia has access to a military might many magnitudes greater than every other civilization combined. Also, they are basically one or two techs away from researching how to make nukes. Also, some civs still cart around in mothertrucking trebuchets.

All in all, if I lived in the Russian Empire, things would be pretty sweet.
If I lived anywhere else, I may just end up forcibly conscripted into a medieval army and be sent away to be blown to pieces by bombs dropped by planes.

Darn, I really should crank up the difficulty stage.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Well, I guess I could live on Elpis...so long as I get the hang of dealing with the local wildlife...

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
Ah, Rapture. Well, I suppose I at least go out in style... collecting all the food and beer I can find and locking myself in a room.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Ohh god no! I don't want to live in the world of Eyal! Why would anyone want to live in a fantasy world in which magic is literally tearing the everything apart and the natural energies of the world decide to fight back. A world where necromancers are everywhere and an entire continent of orcs decide to invade the rest of the world.

This might sound cool, but when you find out that bunnies and bees are all trying to kill you, would you really want to live in such a world?