THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT TACONEWS!!!

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
The only God who really exist and should be worshiped, is Caramel Frappe! All other "gods" are nothing but fakes and deceivers. We of the one true religion shall strike the infidels down. Unite my Coffee Drinking Brethren!!!!! Destroy our enemies!

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
MysticSlayer said:
What?...What is this blasphemy! Everyone knows that there is but one god:

And of all places for you to speak such blasphemy, it had to be in the great Jim Sterling's temple!

But look, I understand. You were confused by the true meaning of the phrase, "Thank God for me!" You see, there is no reason to thank God for anyone but God, and since the great and magnificent Jim would never tell us to do something so illogical as tell us to expect God to accept thanks for anything but thanks to him, we must conclude that Jim is God!

So repent! Stop worshipping these mere (yet great) prophets as if they were gods themselves. And if you must, don't do it in the temple of the great Jim Sterling. For while Jim may be merciful, his wrath can be great, and the last thing you want to do is end up on the Jimquisition being shouted down for your blasphemy and ignorance.

And always remember to thank God for Jim!...Or should I say, thank Jim for Jim!
*Recoils in shock/disgust* Away with you, Heathen!!! Your so called "God" is an infidel, and perhaps even the devil himself! It was spoken by the Prophets that the ONE TURE LORD ALLAH GANDI will be a man named for a board game. AND LO, HE WALKS AMONG US!! ALL WORSHIP YAHTZEE, TRUE LORD ALLAH GANDI!!

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
I've been here since 2008. This is the best OP I've seen in Escapist history. Serious, give yourself a pat on the back. Of course, this couldn't have been possible without Taco doing his thing, who deserves praise for his great posts too. I just love how you went all meta on something that was being meta. Metaception.
Aw, thanks.

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

Elfgore said:
The only God who really exist and should be worshiped, is Caramel Frappe! All other "gods" are nothing but fakes and deceivers. We of the one true religion shall strike the infidels down. Unite my Coffee Drinking Brethren!!!!! Destroy our enemies!
But all gods are welcome here! Why do we fight?

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
We all know that ONLY I, Qwurticus, Destroyer of Worlds, am the one true God!

This is obvious, as evidenced by the fact than only a god would declare himself as such in such a dramatic fashion to the masses.

Or a psychopath.

...wait a second...

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
xaszatm said:
WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER
Why am i always so tempted to make stupid sex jokes when I hear the words deeper and rear? I guess it's the last letter being r, definitely not that I'm immature about sex, definitely not that. >_>

Elfgore said:
Because this is Smash Bros 4 and we are either fighting for fun or for glory. i'm thinking we are doing a little bit of both.

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

THAT IS YOUR GOD AND YOU'VE CHOSEN WELL!
We know we chose well, all glory to the crunchiest of Tacos!

I for one welcome out truth bring Taco Lord, as he brings the truthiest of truths!
Hm...post count seems good...

[HEADING=1]ALL HAIL TIZZYTHETORMENTOR: GOD OF TIZZINESS![/HEADING]

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
xaszatm said:
PRAISE BE TO CARAMEL FRAPPE: COFFEE GOD
I'm not worthy to be a God. I admit, I have obtained more attention than I should of on this website but I am still grateful-
.... Okay it's to cheesy. I will just admit that it was REALLY cool seeing my name in huge caps with someone nominating me as a God lol. Still, other people like Marter, Tizzy, Sassafrass, ect. deserve such titles and it's not because of their post count.

OT: Have to wake up at 4 AM every day?
Seeking enlightenment to fill your blood with high doses of caffeine?
Wishing to stay alert so your wife doesn't sneak out and visit your neighbor again?

Fear not, for the COFFEE GOD is merciful to those who're civil beings in this cursed world.
And you get 1 FREE drink per time you visit your closest Starbucks! Or McDonalds ... but eh.

...fine, but only if they post in this thread.

Marter said:
*CTRL+F "Marter."
*No results found*

How dare you take other gods before Me?

I mean, Taco's Illuminati, sure, but, like, Daystar? A god? Ha!
[HEADING=1]PRIASE BE TO MARTER: GOD OF WRATH[/HEADING]

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
xaszatm said:
Also thanks to you.. I decided to change my custom title just for fun. Great thread you have going here- I can see you naming each person some sort of God based off their personality or interest!

.. Wouldn't you be the Ultimate Prophet though? Spreading the word about multiple Gods around the web world?
I am but a humble man. Godhood is of yet too far from my reach. But perhaps one day, I shall join your ranks. *tear slowly falls from my eye as majestic music plays*

:p (Also, I'm glad you're having fun)

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
PsychicTaco115 said:
I don't report the news for two days and people start declaring you a god...

I'm not complaining mind you, I always wanted to be revered in the eyes of the proletarians!

So thank you xaszatm for making the truth be known to the people

First the Escapist, then the WORLD!
Nonono!!! The rules go if someone asks you if you're a god you say "yes!" but if they just proclaim you to be god, deny deny deny. It makes you more credible that way... denial of divinity is in and of itself a sign of divinity.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
This thread is the best damn thing I've seen today xD

Kudos xaszatm, you made me laugh. Praise be to the gods of the Escapist!

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
xaszatm said:
Elfgore said:
Because the infidels must be learned through way of the blade. Death to the non-believers!

Caramel Frappe said:
My lord hath rewarded me for my loyalty! What bounties shall thy receive for more! I must lead an inquisition against my brethren, we must weed out the unfaithful! For the Caramel!

Skatologist

Jan 25, 2014
@Colour Scientist: Wait, 5 digits worth of posts? You madam are a Goddess here! Now, the question is what you are Goddess of...

Skatologist

Jan 25, 2014
Daystar Clarion said:
Colour Scientist said:
Daystar and Fappy are Gods?

They don't even go here!

Daystar Clarion said:
TIL I am a god.
Yeah, god of being a douche.
You're just totes jelly of my divinity.

Mhmmm your tears, they taste like potatoes.
But...she is a god too. Perhaps not as big and strong and handsome and all powerful as you with your near 3 times as many posts, but she is a divine being nonetheless. Respect what is essentially your sister/coworker/we really need to know how you guys are tied together!

That be a fun idea, starting a mythos for this thread. What do you think?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
You are making false statements.

Because... I was actually the one who made his avatar.