The Song At Your Funeral

Curlythelock

Jan 6, 2010
Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows by Lesley Gore, funerals are sad enough as they are without playing a depressing song. Why not make people laugh instead of cry at your funeral.

Sud0_x

Dec 16, 2009
I should hope that my family and friends would decide on one of the following.

Game of Pricks by Guided by Voices as it's my favourite song in the world.
Dead wrong by the Fray, or anything else by The Fray, because why not.
or perhaps In the sun/Ashes Everywhere by Joseph Arthur because they're quite nice.

But I'm pretty sure I want to go out on Darth Vader's theme, for a laugh, because that's what I'm about.

Edit: Just adding August in Bethany by The Juliana Theory, although it is a bit of a cheesy sounding song.
Fuck. Or something by The Cure. Damn you thread creator! I'll be puzzling over this for days now.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I could go for the obvious (Another one bites the dust,stairway to heaven, etc.)
it goes with everything

alucards1hell

Oct 31, 2010
jeremy71504 said:
It will have to be Koukai from Full Metal Alchemist. Very sad but beautiful song I want everyone to ball there freaking eyes out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjjSsubkIs
try kyoudai, far better song imo!

Edit:

Forgot to put in mine!

Globus - orchard of mines
Nikki Sixx - life is beautiful
Masterplan - Spirit never dies (lol)

Nah.. Final fantasy X-2 piano collections, eternity memory of lightwaves or FFX piano collections version of To zanarkand :)

Instinct Blues

Jun 8, 2008
I'd most definately want this beautiful song played at my funeral.

It has the saddness, but also that glimmer of optimism which I think is perfect. Seeing it live and belting it out with a couple hundred other people just solidifies it for me. I fully expected to be ninja'd on this song, but I'm glad I wasn't.