The Spoony One has been ejected from That Guy With the Glasses.

Smolderin

Feb 5, 2012
What the above poster said. Many of the questions that people want answered are answered to their fullest extent by Spoony in his commentary of to Boldly Flee. It was very insightful as he explains not only the issue with Lupa, but also the departure from Channel Awesome. He makes several apologies to anyone offended by his joke on Twitter and really gets down to the bottom of alot of the issues plaguing the Spoony One. He is surprisingly up front with his fan-base which gives me a whole new respect for Spoony. Yes..sure...he is an ass...but what he also is, is real. He is not fake. He is not a character, which is why I liked Spoony in the first place. But that is just me. To anyone wanting where this supposed commentary is, here is the link..enjoy.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2012/09/15/to-boldly-flee-part-1-spoony-commentary/

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
So as of this moment, this is the most viewed, and second most commented story of the year.

I find that quite astonishing, all things considered.

The whole thing was a mess, but ultimately, I personally think it turned out favourably for everyone involved.

Here's hoping we can come up with bigger, more directly tied to videogames, stories for 2013.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Davroth said:
So as of this moment, this is the most viewed, and second most commented story of the year.

I find that quite astonishing, all things considered.

The whole thing was a mess, but ultimately, I personally think it turned out favourably for everyone involved.

Here's hoping we can come up with bigger, more directly tied to videogames, stories for 2013.
Yeah its too bad Thatguywiththeglasses is starting to go down hill.