The Super Hero RP Deluxe! (Closed, Started)

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
[HEADING=3]Dr. Schwertner[/HEADING]

Alex's departure resulted in a great deal of uncertainties that ran through the doctor's mind, and he didn't like it one bit. So far, he had no reason to distrust the man considering how much of an asset he was in the short amount of time they had known each other. With the metal he needed, he quickly set to work on building a much more efficient power supply, something that wouldn't discharge as rapidly and violently as the first. As he toiled away with his device, the uncertainties sunk into the recesses of his consciousness. There was a compelling presumption that Vinzenz wouldn't be getting any sleep that night...

[HEADING=3]Jack[/HEADING]

The Shadow's radio was turned up as loud as can be and it seemed the police were caught up in their own road block, leaving the masked marauder in the clear. Or so he had thought. Looking from side to side, he caught eye of the flashing lights brightening the streets parallel on either side of him. He hadn't stopped smiling since the beginning of the chase and his excitement grew as he sped on--it felt so good to be causing real chaos again. A main highway was coming just a few more intersections away and Jack was pulling ahead of the police cruisers. Jack braked hard and drifted left onto the highway's southbound lanes only to make a U-turn northward. The unsuspecting officer's vehicle that sped onto the four-lane roadway was met with a flying steel box right in its nose. The Crown Vic's engine block broke on impact and flipped from its forward momentum, landing on its roof before skidding into the roadside barrier.

Jack gave a swift two-finger salute to the totaled cruiser before looking onward to the other two pursuers coming from the north. Making another U-ey, the Shadow rider led them in the continuation of the merry chase. The pursuing officers had significantly more discretion to put their pedals to the metal and began to close in on the motorbike with the long stretch of straightaway. The safe's path wavered as Jack prepared for his next move. The bike veered sharply into an intersection before returning to its original trajectory, sending the safe rolling into the oncoming lanes with only the concrete median dividing the two. The Shadow's chain bent momentarily before completely wrenching a streetlight pole from its fixture. As it fell into the street, it was struck by the foremost police cruiser in the worst way possible and sent the car into a roll. The other driver was a little more sharp and drifted into the opposite lanes. Had he managed to maintain his speed, he might have avoided, however narrowly, what came after.

The safe was being dragged along the median and quickly found itself wrapped around a light pole which held firm simply due to the last one having slowed the Shadow down, though it was bent nearly to the point of breaking. Using the streetlight as an anchor, Jack swung his bike around towards the cruiser. Helpless to do anything but duck or risk getting beheaded, the officer leaned to the side as the taut chain ripped the roof from the Crown Vic. The topless car came to a screeching halt as Jack went on, the safe having been pulled free of the post which was then laying on the asphalt just like the one before it. The Shadow rider turned of the highway as quickly as he could and returned the urban jungle, content with the destruction he left in his wake and eager to get home with his loot.

Several blocks down the line, there was some sort of commotion going on in the streets, or at least in the adjacent alley. People were lined up in a semi-circle on the street and sidewalk opposite the attraction save for some kind of tar man standing out in the open. Jack was going to get through the crowd one way or another and he didn't quite care how he was going to do it. Swaying from side to side, the safe dragging behind him bounded and rolled to and fro, smashing into parked cars' doors and fenders. With the blaring music and roaring engine, it was near impossible to not notice. "Beat feet or paint the street! I'm a-comin' through!!"

IFS

Mar 5, 2012
Tess

"I'm with your new banking friend; play along."

Tess opened her mouth to vent some sarcastic remark when she felt something snap in her head, the ghost had flung the dumpster away and she had lost control of it. The backlash was painful but nothing she couldn't handle, but if the ghost could throw things around like that... Shit. Well at least getting caught by a little girl is embarrassing for the heroes as well as me, and she couldn't know that I've got a 'new banking friend' without being in on the deal and I need to make contact with Mina again.

She let the scythe hook her by her clothes, "Ah damn! Alright I'll go quietly," she said, raising her hands over her head again as she was lifted into the air "I know when I'm outnumbered and I don't fight little girls."

That said she felt her clothes cling tighter to the scythe, she didn't care for the idea of being dropped and neither did her apparel. Now I wait to see where she takes me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tom

"I'll repay you for that one, rest assured! However, for now, I'll let you people have the peace you want, consider it a... favor."

Do we follow him? I don't think he really did anything wrong other than pick a fight with a hero... Tom thought to himself, glancing down at Slender Girl and deciding that it was still her show. If she wanted to chase the doppelganger she could. He turned his own attentions to clearing out the small crowd, telling them the fight was over and they should go on their way now.

"Beat feet or paint the street! I'm a-comin' through!!"

His efforts were disrupted by an obvious villain driving a motorcycle with a safe dragging behind him. Tom quelled his surprise and leaped into action, jumping in the way of the safe and building more goo in front of him to absorb the impact, no doubt it would hurt but he wasn't about to let a criminal run off with an entire safe.

"Stand clear!" he yelled to the onlookers as the safe hit him "Oof."

The air was knocked out of his lungs and he had a feeling he'd have some bruises later, but he had caught the safe and was holding on tight. Now where does that put the biker? He thought, looking for where his action had left the villain.

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011

"Oof."

The Shadow's rider was yanked back by the safe's sudden stop and he lost his grip on the bike's handlebar. Evaporating into an incorporeal cloud of darkness then returning to Jack in swift wisps, the motorcycle disappeared. The masked man landed on his feet, though nearly losing his balance. His eyes narrowed at the goo-covered man that held his prize.

"Hey, pal! Didn't your mother ever teach ya not to take things that ain't yours?" Jack stretched his arm out and the chain's slack wrapped around his hand as he spoke. He gave it a hard pull before adding smilingly, "Now how about you drop that lock box and let me be on my merry way? I'd really hate for you to do something you'd regret."

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
As the first villain left, Rias looked expectingly toward the two vigilantes for them to make their exit as well.

"Beat feet or paint the street! I'm a-comin' through!!" she then heard from the street, and she sighed "I hate this fucking town some times" The lights in the alley and on the street began flickering violently as Rias walked toward the street, she might have burnt through her own reserves for the show, but that was hardly an issue in this city, she was constantly surrounded by fuel for her power.

"Take your infantile dick waving some where else" Rias snapped from the shadows as a glowing red blade, like that of a long sword,only with a stabbing point on both sides, appeared, drove it self through the chain, and for a few moments embedded it self in the asphalt and causing the street to bubble a bit from the heat before the blade vanished as quickly as it had appeared. As the blade vanished Rias emerged from the alley, looking rather cross.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Terry watched the Specter levitate the dumpster and throw it away from him. With the dumpster gone and seemingly "dead", Terry jumped off the pipe and landed in the alley, rather annoyed. He just let a dumpster seemingly incapacitate him while a criminal got away. The sound of burnt out motors sizzled, as if adding insult to injury. Well, no harm done really, at least "scythe girl" seemed to have picked up the slack. Terry made his way over to the Specter who was already drifting over to him.

"Well that was an ordeal...could've really used the back-up near the end, but hey, not too bad all things considered." Terry said, calling back the fiddlers he'd sent out.

"So assuming whoever just picked up Domino is currently dropping her off at a police station, what do you assume we do now?"

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Slender Girl

"I'll repay you for that one, rest assured! However, for now, I'll let you people have the peace you want, consider it a... favor."

"Hehehehe... AS IF YOU COULD LEAVE THAT EASILY!" Slender Girl was about to interrupt the blob knight from taking his leave when...

"Beat feet or paint the street! I'm a-comin' through!!"

Damnit! Slender Girl had to dodge the music-blaring bike heralding thebank robber's sudden arrival, and couldn't even fight him instead as Goo Guy and the complainer intercepted and challenged him. Staring blankly for a moment, Slender Girl got back into character.

"Since it seems you two have this renegade under control, I shall demonstrate to our foolish knight the error in thinking he can just walk away after one hit... hehehehe HAHAHAHA!" Licking a claw, Slender Girl bounded up the buildings and departed the Goo Guy - Hormonal Singer - Biker fight, and looked around for her quarry while moving on rooftops.

"Oh Lord Magnificent, where are you? We have a fight to finish! HAHAHA...ha. Well hm," she caught herself, now likely far enough from the original crowd that she was starting to calm down a bit. I'm no tracker, and I have no idea what the knight looks like under the armor. Seeing as no large voids are leaping about... She paused, seeing a flying pair of humans and a reporter, but no inky ooze monsters. "I guess we'll finish another time, then..."

Typical. Why do so many finish just as I'm starting to have fun?

hiei82

Dire DM (+2 HD and a rend attack
Aug 10, 2011
Witch Girl

Seeing no one even question her intentions - god heroes were dumb - Mina slowly rose into the air above the building line. "I'm gonna go drop this ne'er-do-well off at jail; oh, and if I see you again can I get your autographs? I'm a huge fan. Toodles!"

Not waiting for a reply, she launched off in the direction of the nearest maximum security prison. She went far enough that the heroes were well out of sight before changing course, flying another mile or so and setting carefully down on a building top. "So that was fun." she said, dropping the act though remaining in witch-form. "Sorry for the rough flight; that was the easiest way I could come up with to get you away from those naive little heroes.

"Mina has a message for you; she says to show up at 219 West Franklin street at 2 o'clock tomorrow and preferably NOT dressed as a super-villain. Your payment will be waiting there along with some... supplies." she said in a disgustingly sweet voice. "Now, unless you have any questions, I'm gonna need you to beat me up a bit and make it look like you escaped. No sense letting the hero disguise go."

Dr. Loveless

As the little girl flew off, Theodore ran out after them. "WAIT! MY QUOTE!" he screamed out but it was too late. As hey disappeared into the distance he let out a long sigh. "So much for the voice of the thief." he said defeatedly. However, before he could dwell on it for any significant amount of time, a voice rang out from somewhere above. "Oh Lord Magnificent, where are you? We have a fight to finish! HAHAHA...ha. Well hm,"

Glancing around, Theodore eventually spotted a lone figure on top of a building. It was hard to make out but "she" was dressed in black and white and looked decidedly thin and lanky. Recognizing the sign, Theodore squeed. "SLENDER GIRL!" he screamed, waving at the figure. Here he was, standing in the street surrounded by three of the biggest heroes in the city. It was the kind of thing that made any reporter feel ecstasy. "Can I get a quote! Who is this Lord Magnificent! Why are you looking for him or her? Inquiring minds like mine need to know!"

Sometimes, the world was great.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
Frederick Rolls

"Well that was an ordeal...could've really used the back-up near the end, but hey, not too bad all things considered."

Frederick just shrugged. "I had to make sure the rope didn't cut my arm off," he replied. "At least I saw the effects of it, some sort of control over the objects is rather likely. I doubt she had a partner, though, not here." He still wasn't too sure of what he had seen in the bank, the other woman had seemed far too calm. However, with no proof, nor even knowledge of what the proof would be, he couldn't do anything about it. The girl on the scythe spoke again, having grabbed the suspect.

"I'm gonna go drop this ne'er-do-well off at jail; oh, and if I see you again can I get your autographs? I'm a huge fan. Toodles!"

Frederick looked at the little girl, he hadn't seen her before, so he assumed she was new to this whole thing. "Be careful," he replied, though, she might not even have heard that. However, he decided to let her go, combat wasn't really his thing. Frederick was more likely to nudge the police in the right direction, make proof that had been well hidden appear in plain sight, and scare the bad guys into confessing.

I still lost to a little girl.

Perhaps the Crick was correct, he certainly could have left his body somewhere before this.

Hopefully she can do her job, though.

Theodore seemed dejected at not getting his quote, Frederick had implied he would get it, but he'd meant later. As he got closer to say that, Dr. Loveless yelled out instead, far too eagerly for a man his age.

"SLENDER GIRL!"

Frederick looked up to the figure, it really was her. If he wanted, this would be the time to take her aside and ask her about the incident at the mall. However, the Specter just stayed where he was, he needed to get going now, and wanted to make sure nothing else was needed of him.

"Can I get a quote! Who is this Lord Magnificent! Why are you looking for him or her? Inquiring minds like mine need to know!"

"And now you're just oozing professionalism," Frederick remarked, sarcastically, though, between chuckles. He looked back at the Crick. "I'll be leaving now, I'm way behind on something." With that, he made himself invisible, and went to get his body.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Merridy

"Hehehehe... AS IF YOU COULD LEAVE THAT EASILY!"

Tim didn't turn back, though it was tempting. However, the wound hurt a bit, and it was bleeding quite a lot. Besides, he still had to seem cool, which, in this case, meant that the racket behind him had to be ignored, the creepy heroine included.

Shame. That other villain might be a good ally, someone to do evil together with.

He was sure that they'd run into each other again at some point, all of them. Sir blob seemed to have quite a presence, maybe because of their powers being similar. The girl was the most fun of them, though he was also curious about what Rias would have done, had she been given the chance. All in all, it had been an eventful and rather awesome night.

I look forward to doing that again.

When he had run out of sight and into another alley, he stepped out of the goo-suit. His shirt was bloodied from the blood running from the side of his face, but he was close to his hotel, so he decided to just go inside. When he was there, they started fussing, insisting on bringing him a towel and some bandages, wondering where he'd get the cut. Tim didn't reply, just said he needed to lie down, and he did, after changing into a different t-shirt. The blood on the other one crept him out, after all, he'd never quite liked seeing his own blood.

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Slender Girl

Recognizing the sign, Theodore squeed. "SLENDER GIRL!" he screamed, waving at the figure. Here he was, standing in the street surrounded by three of the biggest heroes in the city. It was the kind of thing that made any reporter feel ecstasy. "Can I get a quote! Who is this Lord Magnificent! Why are you looking for him or her? Inquiring minds like mine need to know!"

Oh, what now? Slender Girl thought, distracted from her musings by some girl screaming in joy. Looking down, she saw some guy waving at her and asking a bunch of questions -- it was almost like he was pleased to see her, like a fan of some sort. Definitely wasn't in any trouble but...

"Uh, hi." Slender Girl began to descend the building without looking away from the strange man. Maybe he saw where Lord Minimus went... she grinned at the thought of popping up out of nowhere and freaking out the wannabe before fighting again.

"Some pretender villain picked a fight and ran away after taking a hit. You seen him anywhere?"

hiei82

Aug 10, 2011
Dr. Loveless

"Some pretender villain picked a fight and ran away after taking a hit. You seen him anywhere?"

Dr. Loveless shook his head no. "I can't say that I have... but maybe my audience does!" he said with a smile. Pulling out a mirror, he looked into it and began broadcasting again. "Ladies and Gentlemen; This is Dr. Loveless here with the one and only Slender Girl. She's hunting a dangerous fugitive named "Lord Magnificent". Slender Girl will describe him and, if you've seen him in the last few minutes, send us a tweet with the hashtag "Lord Magnificent" and maybe we can bring this villain down together."

From there, he turned to Slender Girl and said "Whenever you're ready."

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
"Take your infantile dick waving some where else"

"Jeez, lady. Take it down a notch, will ya?" Jack uttered, taken completely by surprise from the woman's sudden outburst. His gaze narrowed as he eyed her up and down, trying to gauge her threat level. It was clear she could some serious harm if she wanted, but at this time of night when he was most strong he didn't see her as too intimidating. The real issue was the fact that he was outnumbered right now, and as disconcerting as this was for him, he certainly wasn't going to let them know it. With a smile in his eyes, he spread his arms open in a welcoming gesture. "But if you're so eager to cut in, then let's boogie woogie--get this street a-rockin'."

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
"Jeez, lady. Take it down a notch, will ya? But if you're so eager to cut in, then let's boogie woogie--get this street a-rockin'."

Rias just smirked, snickered a second "Down a notch eh? Ok, I can do down" she said as an M1 Abrams tank started to form under her, rising up out of the street, and lifting her till she was standing a top it when it was completed. the main gun swung around and took aim at the thief "Sorry, I'm more into 'heavy metal' then rock" she snarked from a top the turret. She hope this would be enough to get him to leave, impressive as the tank was, it was a faint, it couldn't fire even if she wanted it to, but then this thief had no way of knowing she can't make working fire arms with her powers.

IFS

Mar 5, 2012
"Now, unless you have any questions, I'm gonna need you to beat me up a bit and make it look like you escaped. No sense letting the hero disguise go."

"Got it, I can do dress up," Tess replied, she got a feeling the little girl was older than she seemed, kids couldn't be selfish little bastards but they weren't this ruthless. Still she wasn't sure what the plan was, but if it involved her being incognito in some sense then she was sure she could handle it.

"Now this is going to sting a bit," she warned, winding up and punching the girl in the face, aiming more to give her a black eye or maybe a bloody nose rather than do much damage, then followed with a blow to the stomach intended to knock the wind out of her. A sucker punch and a gut blow seemed plausible enough attacks to allow her to get away after all, and she didn't want to hit someone who looked like a kid too hard, especially not someone who was on her side for the moment.

"Catch you around kid," she said, turning and darting away, getting some distance before quickly changing into her civilian clothes, emptying the briefcase into her bag, and walking away. Got way too complicated, but I still came out ahead, lets hope the next few nights are a bit simpler, she thought to herself, though part of her hoped the opposite would be true.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tom

"But if you're so eager to cut in, then let's boogie woogie--get this street a-rockin'."

Tom groaned inwardly, Rias had decided to involve herself in the fight and while he had to admit it was impressive how she summoned a tank under herself he remembered how exhausted she had been from the show. I'm the hero here, I should be the one fighting this guy. Can't let anyone else get hurt.

"Don't turn your back on JUSTICE!" Tom declared, dropping the safe at his feet and forming into a more humanoid (albeit giant) form and smacking his gooey fists together menacingly "This is your last chance to go quietly villain, or else I'll have to beat some tar into you; and also out of you!"

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011

"Sorry, I'm more into 'heavy metal' then rock"

The masked menace looked from the goo guy to girl on the tank, a little surprised by the display. As fun as it may have been, he wasn't stupid enough to try take them both on. He relaxed himself and let his arms rest at his sides. "Well, nobody's perfect. And for someone who don't like dick wavin' ya sure are quick to whip out the big guns."

"Don't turn your back on JUSTICE! This is your last chance to go quietly villain, or else I'll have to beat some tar into you; and also out of you!"

"Yeah, yeah. I get the picture, Captain Crud-pile," Jack said, straddling the black bike that quickly appeared in the empty air. He turned it away from the pair of killjoys, shooting a glance and snapping a two-finger salute back before riding off. "You're safe this time. And your safe this time."

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Rias waited till the thief was out of sight before dissolving the tank, though by the time her feet where on the ground again, she once again looked tired again, though not as bad as last time, she also looked relieved he'd left, and she was. Rias hadn't hurt any one with her powers before and she really wanted to keep it that way if she had any say in the matter.

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Slender Girl

"Ladies and Gentlemen; This is Dr. Loveless here with the one and only Slender Girl. She's hunting a dangerous fugitive named "Lord Magnificent". Slender Girl will describe him and, if you've seen him in the last few minutes, send us a tweet with the hashtag "Lord Magnificent" and maybe we can bring this villain down together."

From there, he turned to Slender Girl and said "Whenever you're ready."

Slender Girl looked confused for a moment before idly remembering with whom she was speaking -- the auto-recording reporter guy. Beginning her speech, she looked directly into the 'lens', hiding none of her vexation or disgust (inflating it, in fact) toward the subject in question.

"Lord Magnificent," she began, almost as if testing the name. "Such an extolling pseudonym for such a lackluster foe. Such a prominent title should signify that a combatant shan't flee from a mere scratch." Here, Slender Girl paused to indicate her claws in a semi-intimidating 'flash' of temporary growth. "Ultimately, a harmless malefactor hardly deserving of the title 'villain', let alone 'lord."

Okay, so Slender Girl didn't think all that poorly of him, but how else was she supposed to speak of a fleeing coward? Especially since she wanted his true measure, and could attempt to obtain a rematch.

"In any case," Slender Girl resumed after a moment, attempting to humor the reporter by being serious for a moment, "the man in question -- if man he be -- takes the form of a black knight, attempting to shift a black ooze into spiky armored form. The one you call 'Sir Awesome' is similar, but as he attempted to interrupt, I daresay they are separate entities."

Pausing for a moment, she turned her attention from the 'lens' back to the reporter himself. "Is that satisfactory?"

hiei82

Aug 10, 2011
Dr. Loveless​

"Is that satisfactory?" Slender Girl asked after giving an... odd description of the villain. Still, Theodore wasn't one to question a hero on their means and, truth told, he was all for the public mocking of villains (assuming it didn't get any innocent's hurt). "That's WAY more than satisfactory!" he said with a smile as he reached into his pocket. "Now, let's see what the twitterverse has to say" he said, pulling out a cellphone.

A few button pushes later and the feed was up. It wasn't long before pictures started flowing in of the villain as he'd made his escape, though all were time stamped to suggest no one had seen him in several minutes. "Well that's no good." he said frowning. "Looks like he's disguised himself. At least we what he looks like though." he offered with some consolingly. "If there's anyway I can help, please let me-" he started to say to both Slender Girl and The Crick when a new picture appeared in his feed. "Uh... Crick; you may want to see this." he said, handing the superhero the phone

The Mina section is what's on Dr. Loveless's Phone

Witch Girl​

After the beating, Mina waited a few minutes before making a move. First, she broke a rooftop air conditioning unit such that it would appear the thief used it as a weapon. From there, she dropped down from the roof with not-insignificant force (catching herself with the scythe before she TRULY harmed herself) and started limping her way down the nearest street. It wouldn't be long before someone noticed a hurt superhero and put out word of the injury. Police and heroes and press would sure to come flocking.

Of course, she planned to be long gone before that mattered. As soon as she was sure word had gotten out (mostly known to her from people taking pictures with cellphones) she used the scythe to take off and fly - rather slowly; the thief had done a good deal of damage - in a safe direction.

All according to plan.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
Terry couldn't believe how this night was going. First he nearly get's his ass crushed thanks to Domino and whatever it is she can do. The Specter didn't seem to think she had a partner or that she was some run of the mill "strong arm" as Terry liked to call most superhumans with super strength and endurance. Some new gooey-knighted super-villain had popped up apparently with powers shockingly similar to those of Sir Awesome, an active hero he'd notice don occasion. He wasn't even gonna bother even trying to figure out how the hell that worked. All he really knew was that he'd popped in to assist Slender Girl...or upstage her, if internet comments were anything to go by.

And despite all that, plus a few dead motors, Terry was still following Loveless around and ready to handle anything the rest of the night entailed. He stood at a distance, watching Slender Girl give her account to Loveless. This "Lord-Magnificent" seemed like a lot of talk...but if there was anything he'd learned tonight, people who talk a lot in Neutrocity have a better chance of having a bigger bite. Terry made his way over, noting Loveless's attempts to keep up with the villain.

""Well that's no good." Loveless said frowning. "Looks like he's disguised himself. At least we what he looks like though. If there's anyway I can help, please let me-" he started to say to both Slender Girl and The Crick but stopped short.

"Uh... Crick; you may want to see this." Loveless said, handing him the phone.

Terry stared at the picture, a slight groan coming from his helmet. He didn't like seeing little kids hurt, he really didn't. So seeing a child beaten and bruised for trying to do the right thing and be a hero truly vexed The Crick. Domino had escaped their grasp, nearly crushed Terry, and beaten a kid.

"Loveless, any idea where this photo was taken?" The Crick said, The slight edge in Terry's voice due to his helmet extremely visible.

hiei82

Aug 10, 2011
Dr. Loveless

"Loveless, any idea where this photo was taken?" The Crick asked, to which Loveless shook his head. "I can ask though." he said, typing away at the phone. A few minutes later, a response came. Reading it quickly, Theodore relayed the info to The Crick. "She was seen on North Jefferson, but apparently she took off on that scythe of hers shortly there after and disappeared." Theodore said sorrowfully "Sorry I can't be of more help." he added, unsure of what else to say. There really wasn't anything else to add.

What a terrible end.

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Slender Girl

With both the Crick's and her own respective quarries untraceable for the time being, Slender Girl saw no reason to remain for now.

"So then," Slender Girl started, after giving Loveless a moment with his thoughts. "It would appear this has concluded. I shall allow you to return to your affairs." Slender Girl began returning up the building in her unnatural way, eyes never leaving Loveless form under her shades. Her grin turned vicious as she left her parting remark.

"Fare thee well, humans. Things shall prove... interesting, for some time." Slender Girl's grin intensified, and then she moved to vanish from Loveless and the Crick's sights upon the rooftop.

After giving the two enough time to depart, Slender Girl headed to finish her patrol before turning in for the night -- usual protocol in place to attempt to ensure these things were unseen, though she'd stop if she noticed a follower.