The Thin Starting Line

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Having heard the joke on Grey's Twitter a few days ago already, Cory knocks it out of the park with his artwork making it funny twice. Wonderful.

warmachine said:
I'm surprised at the caption. I thought Dad's Army wasn't watched outside the UK.
It could be because Grey is British, if I'm not mistaken.

empirialtank

Jan 22, 2010
this could be a really good game.
Roosevelt could have a rocket powered wheel chair.
Hirohito could commit seppuku if you lose while playing as him.
You could use air strikes instead of the blue turtle shell of death.
instead of star power your car would just turn into a tank
And you could have a lot of dark humor in it to, like a level in the bombed out ruins of Hiroshima or a holocaust camp.
Come on folks, we all know you want to get on fox news one day and this is your chance, make this game.

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
With that awsome facial expression can't you just see the thoughts running through lil' Hitler's mind......

"First zey make all ze memes of me on ze internets, now zey schtick me in zis schmall auto to blow me up?! Next time I go after ze gamers!"

...and yes, I would love his game to be madeso I can play it.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Make it tongue in cheek and I'd totally play that game. And there are some things that haven't been explored, I came up with an idea for a German character who was initially totally on board with Hitler ruling, until he realizes some of the more grizzly aspects of him ruling. He does some things that piss off the SS and they shove a gun in his hands and kick him onto the eastern front, where he has to survive there for two years.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
MrCalavera said:
I'm guessing De Gaulle and Roosevelt are coming with day-one DLC?
Nah, Roosevelt would only join the game as DLC about two years after it first came out.

/too-easy-history-joke

Hammartroll

Mar 10, 2011
The DLC would expand the playable characters to famous generals like Rommel, Patton and Tojo, each with their own special moves and stats.

The Generals Pack, 800 points.

Hammartroll

Mar 10, 2011
An alternate game type would be called Race For The Nuke, where the leaders of the allies are pitted against those of the axis on an open arena style map with barrels of "hard water" scattered about that they must claim. The first side to gather enough "hard water" to develop a nuke is treated to a cinematic of the enemies' capital being nuked and thus winning the game.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Grey Carter said:
The Thin Starting Line

Ein volk, ein reich, ein winner.

Read Full Article
Weren't you and Andy Chalk talking about this over twitter a few days ago? Funny how quickly that developed.

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
freaper said:
And to make it realistic you could give Mussolini a car with a 25% handicap.
Yes they do need to be handicapped has to not beat everyone else, has racing would be one of the few place Italy should be competent in a WW2 game, after all they have Enzo Ferrari on their team.

ASan83

Mar 11, 2011
Good to know I'm not the only one that would play the shit out of Hitler's Master Racing. Guess I'm not as horrible a person as I thought.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Oh sure! Axis vs Allies go Kart would be fine, but what about the Kinnect Games?Ballroom Blitz anyone?And you know FDR's wheelchair would be OP as fuck.
And let's not neglect the Nintendo exclusive WWii-U. Make it a WWII themed combination of Battlefront and Risk(or maybe Company of Heroes) and you might actually have something that would sell.

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
TKretts3 said:
Sucks to be Mussolini. For a guy who was really serious about his train schedules, you'd think he'd be a bit of a better driver.
He should be at the ahead actually in the racing game, he got Enzo Ferrari.