The Thin Starting Line

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Someone NEEDS TO MAKE THAT GAME! I would play the fuck outa that, I don't even care if it's a flash title, someone please make Hitlers Master Racing, so that I can play it!

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
ASan83 said:
Good to know I'm not the only one that would play the shit out of Hitler's Master Racing. Guess I'm not as horrible a person as I thought.
No, you are still a horrible person. It's just the rest of us are all horrible people too.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
iniudan said:
freaper said:
And to make it realistic you could give Mussolini a car with a 25% handicap.
Yes they do need to be handicapped has to not beat everyone else, has racing would be one of the few place Italy should be competent in a WW2 game, after all they have Enzo Ferrari on their team.
I was poking fun at the fact that their tanks were basically coffins on wheels.

Username Redacted

Dec 29, 2010
I would play the hell out out of Hitler's Master Racing. I'm also curious what other Nintendo properties could be made more "interesting" with a WWII re-skinning. That said I dread to think of what Mario Party WWII Edition would be like.

dantoddd

Sep 18, 2009
i think someone needs to make that game?

Grey, copy right that shit, and pitch it to some publisher asap

Single Shot

Jan 13, 2013
And if you look right in the background you can see America arriving. Late to the party, as usual.
And are the Japanese going to be day one DLC? you know it'd happen.

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
I would play the fucking SHIT out of that game.

Also, this is the first time I've really laughed at this comic in a long time, though the Dishonored strip was pretty good, too.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
I would like a shooter where you get to use single shot rifles again.

You know where aiming actually matters :p

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Would the generals be racing tanks? That would be fun to watch, Patton in a Sherman racing Rommel in a Panther(I would say Tiger, but that really wouldn't be a race now would it).

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Yes! YES!!! Me wantee WWII go-kart racer NOW!!!
But back on topic, I miss WWII FPS's too, but they were making those longer than the war itself lasted. I think there were a few shooters set in Vietnam, but I don't remember those those being very fun to play (and given the setting, I think that was the point). And how did the spunkgargleweewee of today shift from Middle Eastern bad guys to Russians? What have THEY been up to since the USSR collapsed?

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I wonder how the campaign of this game would go....
I think it might work if there is an airplane racing part ;)