The Thin Starting Line

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Shut up and take Poland, this sounds awesome.

Hitler could actually be Mario, with a "new look" moustache and confused nationality.

Also, Hitler's car should be a Mercedes.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Happy to see I'm not the only one who's in love with this concept that Grey and Corey have come up with!! Normally I'm not one for racing games but I would definitely play this. A cartoony cart racer with figure heads from WWII would be awesome. *starts day dreaming about concepts for the game*

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
i miss them in the sense that i have had enough of modern military shooters.

i'm really really missing the days when the vicious imperialist xenophobic nationalistic bastards threading all over other peoples countries with a ridiculously excessive war machine were the people i was supposed to be killing, not playing as. (badum-tish!)

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
antipunt said:
Give me an HD version. Instabuy
That's being saved for the next-gen re-release - including a marketing campaign counting down to "HD-Day".

(Okay, I'm sorry, I'll leave.)

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
That last panel...is probably the best picture I've ever seen. I think I agree with everyone when I say I'd play the frak out of that game!

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
The Wooster said:
The Thin Starting Line

Ein volk, ein reich, ein winner.

Read Full Article
Hate to necro this thread but...

Thank god for Modnation Racers, searched the archive for this so I could do them in the game; first one being Churchill being British n' all.