The Unboxing

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
I thought Erin was a pc master race, so console opening shouldn't thrill her.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
This was pretty much me when Pokemon X&Y came out. Can't wait until some XBone strips start rolling in.

Quiotu

Mar 7, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
[HEADING=1]Whoosh![/HEADING]

However, I have doubts about the aerodynamics of the PS4.
It's kinda like the F-117 Nighthawk. You take one look at it and go 'Pfft, that'll never fly'. And that's exactly what they WANT you to think...

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I like the cute little hat on her pet rat. :3

Well I suppose that's one way you could avoid looking like your review of a system is bought and paid for by Sony giving you a free console: simply act like you don't like it. :p

Just to be clear, no, I don't think that game journalists alter their views just because they get a free console.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Poor little Suchong, getting flung away with the discarded packaging like that!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!! Now, onto other matters to get overly passionate about, I hope she didn't catch the PS4 when she flung it. Its mere existence defiles the gaze of the master race!!

Also, all PC gamers dress like Erin in panel 2.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I love Suchong's little top hat. Although I can't muster any sort of excitment over the PS4 so if I were I game journalist I wouldn't have to force my cynicism.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!!
Pfffft, Suchong is dead, remember? I don't know who his replacement is, but that is NOT the Suchong we all knew and loved!!!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!!
Pfffft, Suchong is dead, remember? I don't know who his replacement is, but that is NOT the Suchong we all knew and loved!!!
Blasphemer!! Your hut will burn as your goats are added to my own!
Suchong is not a mere rat. He is an ideal! Many rats have carried this title. Each earning the right to be called Sucong.

He is not dead...He has been reborn!

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!! Now, onto other matters to get overly passionate about, I hope she didn't catch the PS4 when she flung it. Its mere existence defiles the gaze of the master race!!

Also, all PC gamers dress like Erin in panel 2.
Untrue, I wear a cravat and pocket watch which Erin does not.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!!
Suchong is not a mere rat. He is an ideal! Many rats have carried this title. Each earning the right to be called Sucong.

You're the blasphemer for falling in line and worshiping this false idol! The body of the true Suchong wasn't even cold before some other rat came up to take his place! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!!

You're the blasphemer for falling in line and worshiping this false idol! The body of the true Suchong wasn't even cold before some other rat came up to take his place! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!
The body of Suchong was cremated, so that his mind and soul would bond with the new Avatar of Suchong.
He merely shed his used mortal form, so that he could use a new one to fulfill his destiny!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!!

The body of Suchong was cremated, so that his mind and soul would bond with the new Avatar of Suchong.
He merely shed his used mortal form, so that he could use a new one to fulfill his destiny!
Keep telling yourself that, heretic. You will not be spared once the Crusades begin. The new Suchong is a fake! An impostor! He is the Anti-Suchong incarnate and you shall suffer the wrath of the True Suchong upon his glorious return! Because in the words of Shirou: "People die if they are killed!" This applies to divine beings inhabiting mortal shells as well!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
RJ 17 said:
His name is Suchong!!!

Keep telling yourself that, heretic. You will not be spared once the Crusades begin. The new Suchong is a fake! An impostor! He is the Anti-Suchong incarnate and you shall suffer the wrath of the True Suchong upon his glorious return! Because in the words of Shirou: "People die if they are killed!" This applies to divine beings inhabiting mortal shells as well!
Let us not wait for your mythical crusades to come! We will gather our armies and clash upon the fields of Battlefield and let our steel and claymores decide who is the true heretic. Know this, your blood will lubricate my door hinges, your skull will be part of my rewrite of Hamlet and your girlfriend/fiance/wife/only female friend will watch as I own thine ass.

As it is said in the gospel of Suchong: "Getting shot in the head is deadly."