The unofficial official Get Well Forum Card for Allison

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Stand Still, The Doctor will be there to Help.

Get well soon.
Lies, you are a spy! You are ALWAYS a spy.

In other news:

I'm with (of course) the well wishers and the grateful for all the hard work put into a very informative series, haters gonna hate.

Much Love.

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
Get well soon, you really make the show amazing with the graphics. It even makes me laugh out loud during the srsbsns episodes to see the hilarious stuff you put up there. I really hope the surgery goes well and we have you back soon, in the meantime, take care of yourself and relax, we all love ya <3

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Get well soon, your art is always expressive and illustrative.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Some people are born to play a sport. Some to fight in wars, or invent something. Some people don't have a clear purpose.

But yours, yours is to draw. And you do so exceptionally. Never stop, for few can use their talent in such a universally enjoyable way. And apparently, a lot of people have enjoyed it, given the support this community has shown.

Get well soon :)

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008

You're awesome, without you Extra Credits would just be words. Your art gives it life. Thank you.

Gorobrin

Mar 16, 2011
You are an amazing artist Allison. I've seen your deviant art page. Get well soon and i wish i could have donated more than $20.

Cool Welshy

Mar 15, 2011
If it weren't for extra credits, I wouldn't be doing the course I'm doing right now. Get well soon Alison.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Well, my dad has vetoed donating on some flimsy logic, but she's a fantastic artist for a great show, and by comparison I feel like the biggest hack since the PSN fiasco.

Zuljeet

Jan 14, 2010
Get well soon Allison!!! It takes something special to do art so hard your arm flies apart >.<

Dr.Nick

Mar 26, 2009
I hope the doctors give you a Mega Baboon heart while you are there ^.^ Get well soon.

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
Think of it this way, The more money we give, even though we've covered the goal, goes toward making EC. Think of it as an investment. ^_^

GET WELL SOON YOU AWESOME DRAWING CHICK!!!!

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Get well soon Allison.

I'd donate if all my funds weren't already been tapped for this game programming course I'm on.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Extra Credits has made me think about gaming in a completely different (and better) way. The show is absolutely fantastic, and I wish the best for you during this time. The show wouldn't be the same without your art style.