The Vaccine

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Or to refine the implication, are the 'elite' taking this too, or just the disposable plebs?

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Or to refine the implication, are the 'elite' taking this too, or just the disposable plebs?
Queen Elizabeth is apparently one of the first to receive it in the U.K. Some former U.S. presidents also stated they had no problem being vaccinated on camera. I think the elite in particular wants to be vaccinated(given their average age) b/c the trade-off between complications from infection outweighs marginal chances of long term side-effects of vaccine.

Wintermute

Elite Member
Apr 25, 2020
Pindorama
I'll have to wait like... 2 years for my turn, anyway. I guess that's more than enough time to make the vaccine 100% safe with the latest Bill Gates nanobots.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Queen Elizabeth is apparently one of the first to receive it in the U.K. Some former U.S. presidents also stated they had no problem being vaccinated on camera. I think the elite in particular wants to be vaccinated(given their average age) b/c the trade-off between complications from infection outweighs marginal chances of long term side-effects of vaccine.
The elite want people vaccinated if for no other reason than the quicker people stop dying at an alarming rate the quicker they can open the economy back up fully and increase their share dividends, and they'll lead by example to encourage it.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I'll have to wait like... 2 years for my turn, anyway. I guess that's more than enough time to make the vaccine 100% safe with the latest Bill Gates nanobots.
What determines who and when gets the vaccine?

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
"If you or a loved one took a a covid vaccine, and suffered side effects. You may be entitled to financial compensation. Call now for a free consultation."

Reactions: Phoenixmgs