The Vampire Spectrum

ReiverCorrupter

Jun 4, 2010
You need way more than that. Blade for one. Also the guy who played Dracula in Blade 3 wasn't bad either (y'know, the one from prison break). Also Triple H in Blade 3 is worth mentioning just because of his sheer ridiculousness.

Also, you mention Bill from True Blood, but not Eric?!!! What's up with that?!!

Vampire Viking. 'nuff said.

But I can understand not including video game vampires, there's just too many of them.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Bloodrayne, Blood, Kain, Vampire Hunter D, Tourette, Alucard, Jurgen...

C'mon guys, these are GAME vampires you're missing.
Actually I would preffer Hellsing Alucard to Castlevania Alucard (because y'know he actually IS Dracula and all, just with his name backwards).

Jun 7, 2010
Mad props for including mitchell from being human, although he technically isn't a "pure" vampire as he can walk in sunlight. More points for having him right in the middle of the "sexy/scary/not scary" spectrum.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I think Lestat should be higher on the sexy spectrum for sure. I mean... yeah. Hot. Still, can't complain about Bill being so high up there. Daaaaamn.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Why is the bunny rated higher on the sexy scale than a human and about the same as Christopher lee, heck i can somewhat understand the muppets and cartoons, at least that's legal, but a rabbit really?.

Apr 17, 2009
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Mad props for including mitchell from being human, although he technically isn't a "pure" vampire as he can walk in sunlight. More points for having him right in the middle of the "sexy/scary/not scary" spectrum.
Dracula could walk around in sunlight too. All the Being Human vampires can, it just irritates them and doesn't keep them warm rather than incinerating them.
I'd have rated Mitchell a bit scarier to be honest. Though maybe you haven't seen series 2 yet...

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
I demand both Leslie Nielsen and the count *a lot* higher on the sexy scale. Also, Alucard and Abel Nightroad probably not on there for being too far on the right, and too far up respectively :eek:

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Jonathan Frid's Barnabas Collins may not seem sexy nowadays, but he was considered quite the hawtness back in the day...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Decent spectrum, methinks, for film vampires only, except for one thing. I disagree entirely with where you placed Dakota Fanning as Jane. She should have been slightly above Akasha (as Queen of the Damned). I personally find her to be pretty damn scary, and rather sexy too. Sexy because, well, just look at her. Scary because she can make you feel pain by simply thinking about it, for Anoia's sake. She can torture you with her mind! How is that not scary at all?!?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
I gotta say... Angel should have been a bit further to the right, if for no other reason than the fact that he goes back to being an undead, sexual sadist serial killer if he gets in too good a mood.

I mean... that's gotta be one of my favorite bad guys in fiction. Evil Angel is a psycho.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
believer258 said:
I don't remember if they're missing the girl from Underworld or not, Kate Beckinsale is that actor's name, but I haven't seen it in a very long time. There's also the vampire girl from Blade 2.
She's right there, almost top of sexy a little bit to the right on scary. Bright pale blue eyes are a dead give away.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
I love the inclusion of the Count from Sesame Street!

Definitely my favourite muppet (bar the Swedish Chef, and that's a whole other discussion...).

Though I think he sits much higher on the sexy scale ;)