The Vampire Spectrum

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Finally a matrix that has count duckula, count chocula and THE count, boy a lot of vampires have the title count don't they?

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
manythings said:
My favourite fact about the Queen of the Damned; She was in the movie for about 3 minutes and all of that was in the trailer because she died.

Another good fact is she called herself "Ashanti" proving herself to know jack about the tribes of Africa. The ashanti were one of the tribes deepest in the trade side of the slave trade.
Who are you talking about? Aaliyah? Akasha? I tried looking up Queen of the Damned and Ashanti and couldn't find anything.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Like others, I'm disappointed in the absence of Eric. But come on guys, it's not meant to be a comprehensive scale or anything. But I don't think anyone I know would pick Bill over Eric... It's because Eric is just higher up isn't it? Can't even see him...
I think Eric is sexy, and I'm a hetero male. But anyway.
On another note, I have the Bunnicula book. Fond memories...
EDIT:
Dr Snakeman said:
I gotta say... Angel should have been a bit further to the right, if for no other reason than the fact that he goes back to being an undead, sexual sadist serial killer if he gets in too good a mood.

I mean... that's gotta be one of my favorite bad guys in fiction. Evil Angel is a psycho.
This is true, for Spike as well. Sure, by the end (and beginning for Angel) they're all cuddly with the good guys, when they're evil they are really evil. Especially Angel, he's definitely psychotic...

Oliver Pink

Apr 3, 2010
WHERE THE BLUE BLAZES IS GARY OLDMAN'S DRACULA?!

THAT GUY WAS THE EPITOME OF CLASS:

I'd go there.

N3mis

Apr 8, 2010
Oh christ! the vampire from those idiotic movies (were vampire "shines" like crap in sunlight) does not count as a vampire, even though he sucks blood. They aren't supposed to shine like a disco ball in the sun -.-' (that's just scary like shit, meeting a vampire that does not burn to death in sunlight.......)

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
KingPiccolOwned said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Bloodrayne, Blood, Kain, Vampire Hunter D, Tourette, Alucard, Jurgen...

C'mon guys, these are GAME vampires you're missing.
Actually I would preffer Hellsing Alucard to Castlevania Alucard (because y'know he actually IS Dracula and all, just with his name backwards).
Yeah but....we all know hellsings Alucard is pretty much in a league of his own.

Orcboyphil

Dec 25, 2008
Just wondering, is Dakota Fannings postion on the sexyscale more to do with you lot not wanting to look like colloussal pervs, perving after a 16 year old or do you just not find her attractive?

Pecoros7

Jun 13, 2008
Zannah said:
I demand both Leslie Nielsen and the count *a lot* higher on the sexy scale. Also, Alucard and Abel Nightroad probably not on there for being too far on the right, and too far up respectively :eek:
If I recall, Abel wasn't a vampire. He was one step further up the food chain; I don't recall what it was called. Or am I mistaken and he was a unique sort of vampire? Anyway, It doesn't really matter. He was awesome and would have shamed most of this list anyway.

As for the rest of them, I agree with most of it, I just can't imagine Spike near the middle of the sexy spectrum. I would have placed him well above Angel.

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Pecoros7 said:
Zannah said:
I demand both Leslie Nielsen and the count *a lot* higher on the sexy scale. Also, Alucard and Abel Nightroad probably not on there for being too far on the right, and too far up respectively :eek:
If I recall, Abel wasn't a vampire. He was one step further up the food chain; I don't recall what it was called. Or am I mistaken and he was a unique sort of vampire? Anyway, It doesn't really matter. He was awesome and would have shamed most of this list anyway.
If I didn't misread anything, the crushnik nanomachines make him a engineered super vampire. Besides, there's people that should be high up on the sexy scale, no matter what the roster is about :p

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Rationalization said:
manythings said:
My favourite fact about the Queen of the Damned; She was in the movie for about 3 minutes and all of that was in the trailer because she died.

Another good fact is she called herself "Ashanti" proving herself to know jack about the tribes of Africa. The ashanti were one of the tribes deepest in the trade side of the slave trade.
Who are you talking about? Aaliyah? Akasha? I tried looking up Queen of the Damned and Ashanti and couldn't find anything.
You're right, brain fart. All those A's.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm surprised Once Bitten got some love here; that was a piss-poor movie. I don't care if it was Jim Carrey's first starring role, he sucked, she sucked (both literally and figuratively), they *all* sucked in that film.
Grouchy Imp said:
Kate Beckinsale sexier than Salma Hayek? I think not...
Remember, Salma Hayek gets real ugly when she goes full vampire. That probably dragged her down.

DaOysterboy

Apr 4, 2010
Colonel Mustard said:
Why on earth is the count on the Not-Sexy side of the scale? He's the sexiest damn vampire ever born?
This.

Evidence in spoiler tag. That is all.

BVBFanatic

Feb 8, 2011
>> Make a culture-referencing chart about Vampires.
>> Don't include Lugosi, Lee, or Oldman.
>> Wat.