The Vampire Spectrum

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
BVBFanatic said:
>> Make a culture-referencing chart about Vampires.
>> Don't include Lugosi, Lee, or Oldman.
>> Wat.
Basically they are all playing the same character, Dracula, so we decided to choose between the 3. Christopher Lee is up there so Lugosi and Oldman got cut. There was only so much room to work with.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I don't really know how to put this but Bunnicula, lolololol. So much grade school nostalgia.

Serum211

Sep 28, 2009
Well you got Leslie into the list, so Im happy. Though he should have been highest in the sexy scale!

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
EnigmaticSevens said:
I assume Alucard isn't on the list simply because they tried putting him on the list once... but he summarily drained all the other foolish contenders to vampirism, turned Edward into a codpiece, all before summarily slaughtering the Escapist staff on a whim and stealing the blood of the entire population of North Carolina. Boring Invincible Hero, yes. CrazyFuckingAwesomeLargeHamMcBadass? Yes.
I nearly shat myself while reading this... None of these wannabe vampires stand a chance when faced with Alucard.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make myself scarce before HE shows up...

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i didn't read the article yet but, i think the sexiest Vampire ever was and always will be
Nosferatus.
http://www.leninimports.com/nosferatu_gallery_9.jpg

there's gotta be something especially special about him if he kept laying sexy betties the way he did... you, apart from the vampire charm/mind trick.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Colonel Mustard said:
Why on earth is the count on the Not-Sexy side of the scale? He's the sexiest damn vampire ever born?
Yep, The Count is waaayyy more sexy than this chart gives him credit for. Have you heard the censored version of his song? - that fella is horny.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
HankMan said:
I just have one question:

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg
Absolutely. Let's face it Bela Lugosi IS DRACULA. When he died they buried him in the original costume for cryin' out loud!

Oh and by the way...love the cat :)>

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
XMark said:
Nosferatu needs to be much further to the right.
Indeed. Nosferatu's depiction of Dracula is simply chilling and unnatural. Every time I see that film, my skin crawls.

Saint of M

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 27, 2010
Country
United States
Alucard from Hellsing, and Marcus and Victor from Underworld are also missing from this list.

Definitely a good spectrum with what we have on hand though.

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
Dwarfman said:
XMark said:
Indeed. Nosferatu's depiction of Dracula is simply chilling and unnatural. Every time I see that film, my skin crawls.
Just curious, are you referring to the 1979 or the 1922 version?

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Olofelefant said:
Dwarfman said:
XMark said:
The original 1922 silent movie. I understand there was a remake starring Klaus Kinski but I have never watched it.

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
Dwarfman said:
Olofelefant said:
Dwarfman said:
XMark said:
The original 1922 silent movie. I understand there was a remake starring Klaus Kinski but I have never watched it.
oh good. I don't like the newer one.