The Wolf Among Us - Season Finale discussion! (Spoilers, of course)

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
True point, but she could be there for some other reason and do her investigating in secret. She goes up to check to farm out "on vacation" and in reality Bigby sent her there to be his eyes and ears because of some troubles that seem to be occurring... and then you can even drop hints about the Animal Farm plot from the comics.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Extra-Ordinary said:
Megalodon said:
Here's a question then, and something that bugged me a tad. Woodsman can survive having his skull caved in with an axe, Tweedledum shrugs off the heavy beat down you give him (assuming you spare him), yet why does Georgie finds a simple knife to the guts fatal? All three characters are essentially 'human', so I'd assume they have similar lethality thresholds.
I've only read the first thirty or so issues so maybe this is incorrect but they explain in the comics that the more popular they are as a story, the more difficult it is to kill them. They won't die because the mundies won't let them. Hence why Bigby can survive getting shot more times than I can count and Georgie simply needs to get stabbed. The Big Bad Wolf vs... who *is* Georgie supposed to be, anyway? I'm probably going to kick myself when someone tells me but I honestly don't know.
From the rhyme 'Georgie Porgie, puddin' 'n pie, kiss the girls and make 'em cry, when the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away.'

OP: Yeah, I loved the last episode. Turned the Crooked Man into a raven, tried to make a deal with him, put Georgie out of his misery.
Didn't really understand the twist at the end, though.