The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
According to the source below, the world is going to end on May 21, 2011.

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/judgment/judgment.html

The Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Fellow Escapists, I have two questions for you:

1: Do you think this is really going to happen?

2: If it were, how would you spend your last days?

Personally? I firstly don?t think it was going to happen, but if it were, I would buy a DeLorean. I?ve always wanted one of those cars.

EDIT: If it were true, I would try to dig a fallout shelter. That may be hard, considering I live in an area of Missouri where we have about 8-14 inches of dirt above rock and clay.

EDIT 2: Matthew 24:36 has been cited several times, just so you know.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
1.No.
2.By buying two swords and killing anything that stood between me and survival.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
1. No.
2. Nothing special, really. If I absolutely knew it would happen, I might do something special, but if it was still just speculative, (like it is now), I would/will just live my life the same way I normally do.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I don't think anything is going to happen. I think if anything bad DOES happen, it will be because someone or a large group of people do something stupid and violent out of fear and paranoia.

Feb 13, 2008

Seriously, you check the death cults and you find someone convinced the world is going to end every day this damn year. I'll be glad when it's over.

4fromK

Apr 15, 2009
1. ha... no
2. I would probably hire two prostitutes, give one a NES and the other a Mastersystem, and have them fight to the death, beating each other senseless with the redundant hardware. then, I would have a drink, and shoot the winner, or something.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
- Matthew 24:36

Thank you, Jon Stewart. Now, not only can I call out the bullshit, I have actual cited backing for it.

But yeah, those people have a bunch of billboards up here in San Diego. Since I graduate the day after that, I'll have another dose of merriment to add to the day.

If it were, I'd probably spend all day at home, replaying some of my favorite visual novels.

Crazy_Man_42

Mar 10, 2011
A date that kinda just pops up while we have a date that has been in books, had a few documentaries and a movie based on it. I do believe it's December 22, 2012 and thats from Nostrademu's i believe (it's been awhile since I have heard about him so correct me if I'm wrong)

I would go with that one first before the May 21, 2011 one because we have seen quite a few other dates given off throughout history from the bible and not one has come true.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
1. Dammit! I thought we had a deal! You don't end the world until I play Catherine. Liar.
2. Spend all of my money enjoying myself.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
It's bullshit, just like every other apocalypse theory.

But if it were the last day, I would declare war on every living thing that isn't me.

Might as well contribute, you know?