The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

shadowslayer81

May 9, 2011
1. One can only hope
2. I will probably spend it playing Starcraft, posting on forms, and playing Section 8: Prejudice.

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
blaqknoise said:
Doesn't the Bible say no man will know the date of the end of the world?
then i guess May 21 could be the date as almost the entire population doesnt believe that it will be the end of the world...

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Actually, I read in the Dead Sea Scrolls that I would post in this very thread on May 9, 2011 at 5:53pm.

xerounlimited

Oct 5, 2010
1. I'm atheist... So yeah...
2. Well, if there is certainly no chance for survival, go to as many red light district as possible, maybe I can collect a postcard from each (wait, what?)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Marter said:
1. No.
2. Nothing special, really. If I absolutely knew it would happen, I might do something special, but if it was still just speculative, (like it is now), I would/will just live my life the same way I normally do.
Been awhile since I could just quote you and say "this", hasn't it? :D

What he said ayup yup. I'm not buying it and it is not going to effect my day.

jumjalalabash

Jan 25, 2010
1. Yes for the sole hope that all weird overly religious people get Raptured away.

2. Be at peace knowing my youtube subscriptions won't be spammed every time Faux news says something retarded.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
No because it is my birthday

and if it did happen is would take more than the apocalypse for me to not enjoy my birthday so the bible better change its dates or i will stop the end of the world myself

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
No, of course not. I mean, sure, eventually the world WILL end, but what makes them think it'll be this month? If every prophecy of certain doom came true, the Earth would have perished scores of times (hell, scores of scores of scores of times).

But if I had irrefutable proof that these were everyone's last two weeks alive? I'd get my act together and work things out with the girl I love and spend every waking moment with her and the other people who matter most to me. Added bonus: if it turns out that the world isn't going to end after all, all I'll have done is made my life better.

jay622

Oct 14, 2010
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The sad part is the nonoccurence of this event will only increase believers somehow... don't believe me? Just wait n' see... :p

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
First off, I did read your post so I know what you said, secondly, why are you even giving this bullshit any fanfare? People have been predicting the apocalypse since man first developed sentience, none of this shit is new. Pat Robertson and a bunch of other screwballs have been milking this as early as the 70's, and guess how wrong they were.

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
1. No, because it's Harold Camping. That guy is considered an embarrassment even among other Christians.
2. If he WAS right, then I'd party like a rock star, baby!

Naner

Dec 16, 2010
1. No.
2. Scream "FUUUU" all day for never being able to actually see and play the new Nintendo system.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
1) Doubtful, but then again I could be killed on that day, and the world would end (at least for me).

2) just live it out as best I can, spread this around to scare the holy hell out of some people in the mean time.

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Macgyvercas said:
The math he used is completely arbitrary. I'm not buying it.
The source for the numbers was completely arbitrary. I dismissed it without a second glance, and I heard about this a month or two ago.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Jabberwock King said:
Macgyvercas said:
The source for the numbers was completely arbitrary. I dismissed it without a second glance, and I heard about this a month or two ago.
Well, yeah, that too. But I think sources of numbers are also covered under the general term "math"

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
no.
even my batshit insane offshoot of christianity church i used to go to believes it's crazy

and if it were to happen? i'd ask my fiance if we could have a huge orgy with my her friends and see where that goes.

Macgyvercas said:
Jabberwock King said:
Macgyvercas said:
Well, yeah, that too. But I think sources of numbers are also covered under the general term "math"
math is arbitrary.

on a serious note, if it comes from the bible, he's obviously using a LOT of extrapolation of things that more than likely don't mean what he thinks they mean.