The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
No

I would so make a sharp replica of the hidden blade and just go on and start killing people in complete style aka weird "Christian" groups and kids who i hate

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
End of the world, blah blah blah. MLP time!

Couldn't resist.

No, it won't end then. The 3-rd world war hasn't even started yet.

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
The_root_of_all_evil said:

Seriously, you check the death cults and you find someone convinced the world is going to end every day this damn year. I'll be glad when it's over.
A bit like Jim Jones and Jonestown then?

lukeyk

Feb 10, 2010
I hate stuff like this, seems to give religous believers (Only those who believe that this will actually happen) a free pass to do whatever the hell they like. Now I know that some of them will attempt to stay true to the bible and what not but being frank it would cause mass chaos due to people just thinking it was the approaching judgement day.

Anyway. 1) No
2) Time travel... >.>

X123Lewis123X

Jul 26, 2009
i heard that the dead are meant to rise on the first day of the rapture (21st may apparently), so as of today i am gathering supplies for the zombie apocolypse. :D

FlipC

Dec 11, 2008
Thank you NewsThump. "Ticketmaster confirm Second Coming of Jesus Tour a ?Sell Out?":

Fans lucky enough to already have a ticket have been promised an after show party, nicknamed ?the rapture?, which is set to rival any that went before it.

But those who have missed out this time were boosted by the news that there is scheduled to be additional dates added in late December 2012.
Oh and as Sony have got PSN back up and running I'll change my answer to "I'm going to Disneyland!" (Do I get some money now?)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009

I'm still waiting on this one. It's only...well, not quite 2 decades late but nearly. It should be around any time now. Then there's the Y2K which is also late...

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
well its the 21st ... still here what a bunch of idiots

as the day continues on still no end in site

one more hour and they can eat their words