The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Considering that my birthday is two days after the apocalypse, I'm not exactly happy about the world ending. Personally I think it's a load of BS that the world will end. So I suppose if the world did end, I would get a plane to Streator in america and profess my feelings to a girl I know. Then I'd come back and punch one guy I know in the nose.

shadowform

Jan 5, 2009
Holy Bible gives several additional astounding proofs that May 21, 2011 is very accurate as the time for the Day of Judgment. For more information on this subject, you may request a copy of We Are Almost There, available free of charge from Family Radio.
Funny how this has never been widely publicized before in the last, y'know, eight hundred or so years that the Bible has been subjected to rigorous study, interpretation, authentication, analysis, and inspection.

I'm just sayin'.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
1. NO
2. Doing whatever I would be doing normally, maybe stocking up on food, not just because of this so called apocalypse, but because the scientists have been predicting a "Big One" earthquake for many years now, and I feel insufficiently prepared. If there was legit proof though, id probably freak out, then desparately try to get my shit fully together in time.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Crazy_Man_42 said:
A date that kinda just pops up while we have a date that has been in books, had a few documentaries and a movie based on it. I do believe it's December 22, 2012 and thats from Nostrademu's i believe (it's been awhile since I have heard about him so correct me if I'm wrong)

I would go with that one first before the May 21, 2011 one because we have seen quite a few other dates given off throughout history from the bible and not one has come true.
Then why do you believe the 2012 one?
(my first post in Dvorak, yay ^^)

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
1. Go troll somewhere else, the world won't end. PERIOD!

2. Masturbate in public (like I always do) and probably go Hobo with a Shotgun for the rest of the day.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
I actually had a dream about the world ending...milk rained from the sky. Great white floods of it. And then...cereal and giant marshmallows fell. The world will be destroyed by a balanced breakfast.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
It doesn't matter much to me.
Now I didn't read much of the article, but could someone tell me what branch of christianity this is? Because I thought the rapture was supposed to happen; a big event but not the end of the world.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
#1: No. The idea is silly, the only ones buying into it are pretty much just... You know, lunatics.
#2: If the world WERE ending? Huge orgy.

pwned123456

Feb 4, 2011
Crazy_Man_42 said:
A date that kinda just pops up while we have a date that has been in books, had a few documentaries and a movie based on it. I do believe it's December 22, 2012 and thats from Nostrademu's i believe (it's been awhile since I have heard about him so correct me if I'm wrong)

I would go with that one first before the May 21, 2011 one because we have seen quite a few other dates given off throughout history from the bible and not one has come true.
no and nostradamus never said the end of the world was 2012 december 22 2012 the incas and mayans did nostradamus hinted to some time around the 2000's i prefer the theory of the world will end on an unspecified date soon after 2060 oh and i would probably take out a mortgage three credit cards if i could and blow it on useless sh*t and fast cars and maybe a ford raptor and a trip to the Mojave

pwned123456

Feb 4, 2011
Christopher N said:
Considering that my birthday is two days after the apocalypse, I'm not exactly happy about the world ending. Personally I think it's a load of BS that the world will end. So I suppose if the world did end, I would get a plane to Streator in america and profess my feelings to a girl I know. Then I'd come back and punch one guy I know in the nose.
i would do the same except the plane that would change to express my true feelings to russia as in if possible get my hands on a nuke and goobye actually i would go down with the nuke so yah

Ciran

Feb 7, 2009
1. No, but it'll be entertaining to see their reaction when nothing happens.
2. I dunno, I've thought about this a lot, and really haven't come up with anything spectacular I would do.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
No.

Kill any jackass dumb enough to try and rob my place because the world's ending, playing ArmA II between robbery attempts.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
- Matthew 24:36

Thank you, Jon Stewart. Now, not only can I call out the bullshit, I have actual cited backing for it.

But yeah, those people have a bunch of billboards up here in San Diego. Since I graduate the day after that, I'll have another dose of merriment to add to the day.

If it were, I'd probably spend all day at home, replaying some of my favorite visual novels.
CHRISTIAN FANATICS, HAVE BEEN PWNED!

Anywho.

1.No, I don't think the world is going to end.
I MEANT YES, I MEAN NO! OH THE HUMANITY!

2. I would personally, get a Pinkie pie costume.