The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Guys he doesn't say the world is going to end on May 21.

Supposedly all the Christians rise into heaven on May 21st and the rest of the world is plunged into "chaos. Then the rest of us are given a few months in this "chaos" before God destroys the earth sometime in October.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
But that's my 18th birthday!!
I must be destined for one hell for a party...

1)No. In Christianity, we believe that only God knows the date. If someone else guessed it, they would be beating God. You want the world to end soon, STOP GUESSING.

2)Playing Chrono Trigger or another Snes classic with a packet of grainwaves.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
1: No. Just because it's an old book doesn't make it true. Think people will believe the story of Twilight in several thousand years? No... oh God I hope not!

2: Either lots and lots of sex with as many people as possible - I've been reserved until now, may as well be a slut if no one is going to survive to call me it. Or I'd do a Fallout and find a vault to secure myself in for the 'end of the world' and hope that it didn't mean that the planet was going to cease to exist. Wandering the wasteland afterwards I'd create my own gang - screw the Great Khans, we'd be the Great C**ts.

NGCarver

Apr 28, 2011
1. No, no it isn't.
2. It isn't going to end. and if it was, I'd be working on a way to get off this rock. The universe is a big place.

FlipC

Dec 11, 2008
1. Much as I hate this sort of crap I wish they'd at least make it consistent crap. If you use the Hebrew calendar and the Hebrew calculation of the Deluge date and then add 7,000 years to that (because oddly enough that's the calendar system they used when they wrote this stuff) we get the 17th of Cheshvan, 8656 or the 9th November 4895. I think we've got some time in hand.

2. What would I be doing on the 8th November 4895? Wondering if Sony would finally get the Playstation Network up and running before tomorrow.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
FlipC said:
2. What would I be doing on the 8th November 4895? Wondering if Sony would finally get the Playstation Network up and running before tomorrow.
Bravo sir lol

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
1: Dear God; could you please tell all the doomsayers to fuck off and stop capitalising on the ignoramuses' fears?

2: Try and stop the aforementioned from enacting their 'prophecy'. Church and State separate for a reason, people.

googleback

Apr 15, 2009
Ah shit well that doesn't give me much time to get through LA Noire then does it?

BETTER NOT BE A CLIFFHANGER!

lazysquirell

Jun 1, 2008
1. No ofc it won't people are just obsessed with "the appocalypse" and their own mortality. 2012 too will be another massive fail too but thats another topic. If I'm wrong then fuck it we're dead anyways not a lot you can do about that.

2. IF - and tbh I'm giving it far too much credibility by saying that - it were to end I'd spend it with the people I love.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Lol. NO.

End of the world things annoy me. THE WORLD WILL END IN 11 DAYS?

K, lawl. Enjoy being deluded.

WonderDownUnder

Feb 16, 2010
1.NO

2.Well the only way i could protect myself is if its a zombie apocolypse, seeing as the Australian government has a hard on for gun control, I'll go set up in a nice little coastal village sharpening my axe :)

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Probably been stated 50 times but just to make it clear

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Matthew 24:36

But what would really piss me off is that assuming the Rapture doctrine were true and these fucktards guessed right, well can you say rage......

But as I doubt God would let those morons take any credit for what you can sum up as extreme blasphemy I doubt the Rapture will happen on the 21th.