The world is going to end on May 21, 2011

fooddood3

Nov 5, 2010
Incidentally, a good way to make money would be to sell prayer kits promising "All you and your loved ones need to be guaranteed in the Holy Father's kingdom!" or some shit, then sell them for fifty bucks a pop to crazy people the day before each predicted apocalypse.

Dott

Oct 27, 2009
1. No.

2. Kill whatever religious asshole came up with this nonsense, then go "Oh, whatever" when it happens anyway.

Drakulea

Feb 23, 2011
1. No.
2. Party like crazy, of course!

P.S. : I don't know whether to be angry at the people that exploit spirituality for monetary gains, or the gullible fools that actually think May 21st 2011 is more of an "end date" than the years 666, 999, 1066, 1666, 1999 and so on. The world must have ended 100 times so far if we were to pay heed to any of these religious lunatics and charlatans.

SlyFoxx

Feb 21, 2011
I hadn't heard the news. Good thing all those Top Gear DVD's I ordered are due to arrive today. I might just have to shag the wife a time or two as well.

Cali0602

Aug 3, 2008
1. No
2. I might enjoy a nice slice of red velvet cake...I haven't had that in a long time. After that, it's to arms and fighting anything not 'me' shaped.

Mr. Socky

Apr 22, 2009
...as opposed to all the parts in the bible specifically stating that nobody can know the exact time of the end of the world besides God? Just how dumb are these supposed "Christians". They make the rest of us look so stupid.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
4fromK said:
1. ha... no
2. I would probably hire two prostitutes, give one a NES and the other a Mastersystem, and have them fight to the death, beating each other senseless with the redundant hardware. then, I would have a drink, and shoot the winner, or something.
Awww, why not get 4 prostitutes and have a pedal boat race while whipping them to go faster.

TazTheTerrible

Feb 20, 2010
I would bet exceedingly large sums of money that the world ISN'T going to end with anyone who is convinced that it will. :D

Shining_Pyrelight

Oct 17, 2010
1. No, I don't think it will happen. I remember being a kid a terrified that the world would end in 2000. Besides, there's all ready dates in line when the 2012 apocalypse doesn't happen; 2016, 2032, etc... So I place zero faith in any doomsday predictions.

2. On the off chance it would happen, I'd probably spend the rest of the time with my family. Be a bit angry that I would miss out on so much...
- I'm rather excited for the new Lady Gaga album and it doesn't launch until the 23d :p
- My Birthday isn't until June, so I'll never turn 20 or get a 3DS. The only games I'm excited for are the LoZ: OoT remake, Child of Eden, and Alice Madness Returns, and they don't release until June either...

And on the off chance the rapture happens, I'll know something's up when the square states populus disappear.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
No... This kind of rumors are only here to rid the world of suicidal fanatics... And sometimes it works.