The Worlds Most Random but Important Question:

PhantomEnigma

Aug 10, 2008
Don't you often find yourself wondering what would happen if you strapped buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it?

Hopefully we will be able to come up with a brilliant theory. Some Ideas I have had are:

The big would work in reverse and the universe would implode.
It would land on the side and just sit there
Someone might call the RSPCA (or other such related wildlife organizations)

please share your ideas

Dudemeister

Feb 24, 2008
The cat and the toast would enter into a violent reaction, fusing them together to form the ultimate being (for landing the right way up).

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

I have many of these.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
My college actually made a video on what could potentially happen if we did that. Lemme try to dig it up.

Edit: Found it. [http://www.rit.edu/success.php?s=43] Just go to that site and click on either the Windows media file or the quicktime file.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
The cat would explode, also exploding the toast, sending tiny little particles of cat and toast everywhere. The answer is impossible to determine.

I know, because I have tried.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Who builds super heros' fortresses? I mean really? Do they do it themselves or do they hire people? And if they hire people why don't the bad guys just talk to them to find out where it is how to get it in.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
The toast and cat would be unable to touch the group, so they'd rotate in mid air,getting faster and faster, until they reach light speed, at which point they'd become infinitly small and have an infinite mass, causing the universe to be sucked into the vortex it creates, and the whole of reality would end in a sea of lights, colours, cat hair and butter

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
Why when we eat or drink things that we know are bad for us, does our brain tell us they taste better than healthy things? Surely that's counter productive from our body's point of view.

implodingMan

Apr 9, 2008
wewontdie11 post=18.72870.775814 said:
Why when we eat or drink things that we know are bad for us, does our brain tell us they taste better than healthy things? Surely that's counter productive from our body's point of view.
Fatty foods contain nutrients that are essential to a body's health. In ye olde times when we were cavemen these fatty substances were quite difficult to get, so evolution favors those who would make the attempt to get these substances. Nowadays we still have those same taste preferences but the availability of these substances has increased dramatically, making the amount we eat unhealthy. In a natural environment evolution would now favor those who do not like to eat fatty foods, but since modern medicine basically negates natural selection we are stuck with the genes.

Johnny Ringo

Sep 29, 2008
Both would spin indefinately resulting in the world's first case of perpetual motion. Eventually, left alone, the cat and toast's roatation would increase and implode. A miniature black hole would result soon afterwards then collapse in on itself. The end result would be nothing short of disasterous.

Why on earth is everyone so bloody oblivious to the fact that Clark Kent is Superman? I mean c'mon! Just take a way the glasses and they're identical.

Humanfishboy

Aug 9, 2008
SomeBritishDude post=18.72870.775804 said:
The toast and cat would be unable to touch the group, so they'd rotate in mid air,getting faster and faster, until they reach light speed, at which point they'd become infinitly small and have an infinite mass, causing the universe to be sucked into the vortex it creates, and the whole of reality would end in a sea of lights, colours, cat hair and butter
That was gonna be my answer the moment I read the question.
QFT SomeBritishDude, QFT

CompanionCube

Aug 5, 2008
This reminds me a ZP's quote "God know's what would happen if you spread Branston pickle onto No More Heroes, possibly the universe would explode... AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME"

Back to the topiclessly topic. The cat would eat the toast, duh!

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?

Also: what is the question that goes with the number 42?