The Worst Bands Ever

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
I know this thread has been done a thousand times before but I just found out Nickleback is coming to my city and it made me think of this topic. So I'll start:

5. Nickleback-obviously
4. Linkin Park-whiney, over-produced
3. Limp Bizkit-Durst killed Woodstock..........that's all I need to say!
2. Puddle of Mudd-Nirvana wannabees
1. Brockncyde-One listen & you'll understand!

These are my bands, I would like to see other opinions.

****I orginally had Red @ #2, but after hearing some of their music at the suggestion of another poster, I have changed my opinion.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I really don't like Ke$ha.

That's really the only one that comes to my mind right away/

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I really think people need to lay off Nickleback.

Sure, they're AVERAGE in every possible way, and they have some of the most generic sounding songs in the world, but they don't suck.

The Jonas Brothers, now THEY suck.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
The Austin said:
I really think people need to lay off Nickleback.

Sure, they're AVERAGE in every possible way, and they have some of the most generic sounding songs in the world, but they don't suck.

The Jonas Brothers, now THEY suck.
Thank you for that good sir, it's about time someone in the community saw sense.

The Black Out Crew are definitely TERRIBLE.

PolarBearClub

Aug 7, 2008

This is the only song I've ever heard from this band, but one is enough. If you don't laugh at 0:59 or 1:18, you have no soul, or more inexplicably, you like this band.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
This may be controversial.

Nirvana - Just my least favourite massive band in the genre ever. Cannot stand any of their albums. I've tried, I really have.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
3OH!3 Yeah they don't try to be Lonely Island at all.

Disney artists. Yeah not too much potential there.

Mister Eff said:
This may be controversial.

Nirvana - Just my least favourite massive band in the genre ever. Cannot stand any of their albums. I've tried, I really have.
Thats fine. You arn't alone in that. Just dont insult them or You. Will. Die. By other people.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Aerodynamic said:

Warning, this song is fucking horrible.
Dude, fuck my previous post, that shit was TERRIBLE!

It's like an even WORSE version of The Naked Brothers Band!
It sounded like that kid was asleep for half of the damn song!

Plank of Wood

Oct 26, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Lady GaGa
But she sounds so much like Robert Plant! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5f50_4cl0]

ARE YOU SAYING LED ZEPPELIN SUCKS?! (No seriously, compare it to the record, you'll be amazed.)

To be fair though, anything created by her after ever uttering the words "Disco Stick" should be purged from memory. Forever.

googleit6

May 12, 2010
Lil Wayne doesn't sit well with me. His voice is just... ungh. He just seems so in your face and egotistical. (Though I'm sure he's not the only one.)
This should be about the music, though, so... I don't like his music either. I just find him overall unattractive in every way.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Captain Pancake said:
Negative thread is negative.

That being said, BrokeNcyde.
Why would you even mention that? Why do you make me remember that horrible horrible sound. They tormented my dreams.

Also, here's a video if you don't know who they are.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Skullman 125 said:
I know this thread has been done a thousand times before but I just found out Nickleback is coming to my city and it made me think of this topic. So I'll start:

5. Nickleback-obviously
4. Linkin Park-whiney, over-produced
3. Limp Bizkit-Durst killed Woodstock..........that's all I need to say!
2. Red-don't know them? Good!
1. Brockncyde-One listen & you'll understand!

These are my bands, I would like to see other opinions.
I always post the video for Get Crunk by brokeNCYDE whenever there is a thread about bad music. For those of you who don't know them, this should be a punch in the face for those of you who listen to good music
AND THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING LINKIN PARK! I can't stand how everyone says how hardcore and amazing they are, when it just isn't that good. It's basically just dumbed-down Zebrahead