The Worst Bands Ever

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
PolarBearClub said:

This is the only song I've ever heard from this band, but one is enough. If you don't laugh at 0:59 or 1:18, you have no soul, or more inexplicably, you like this band.
I can't stop laughing at the headbanging keyboardist...

dlawnro

Jul 2, 2010
Plastic Muscles said:
Kedollarha (if you spell your name with a dollar sign it does not replace the goddamn S it means you now have the word dollar in your name)
Thank you! I'm not the only one that does that.

Swarley

Apr 5, 2010
I don't care what anyone says, I hate Red Hot Chili Peppers with a burning passion, and nothing will ever change my mind that they are the worst band in existence.

Aerodynamic said:
-snip video-
Warning, this song is fucking horrible.
Wow, you weren't kidding.

Tdc2182 said:
I really don't like when people say this. They are one of the most original bands out there. And saying they are whiny is a tad redundant, seeing howw pretty much every single band ever is whiny. Thats basically what a song is.
Probably because all of their songs look the same?

http://www.hometracked.com/2007/05/29/all-linkin-park-songs-look-the-same/

There's nothing original about repeating the same pattern in every song.

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
Metric. If they hadn't gone and made the theme song to that godawful Twilight ripoff, Vampire Diaries, and recorded a song for one of the Twilight movies, they could safely rest in the compartment of my brain labeled "Mediocre Bands."

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Slaanax said:
Milli Vanilli they weren't even good enough to make there own music =D.
Those guys from the Super Mario Bros 3 Cartoon? I thought they were fake.

Worst band for me: Any and All Screamo Bands.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Freebird. said:
Skullkid4187 said:
I nominate the beatles, for very obvious reasons. I'd aslo like to nominate hawthrone heights
There are obvious reasons? Would you mind elaborating on why you dislike The Beatles?
I can't stand any of their songs. Plus I just don't plain like any of the memebers

Instinct Blues

Jun 8, 2008
IronStorm9 said:
Metric. If they hadn't gone and made the theme song to that godawful Twilight ripoff, Vampire Diaries, and recorded a song for one of the Twilight movies, they could safely rest in the compartment of my brain labeled "Mediocre Bands."

Say what you will about the Twilight movies because they're god awful their only redeeming factor is the soundtracks which are usually good. Plus what they do with their music and who they license it to shouldn't make a difference.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
PolarBearClub said:

This is the only song I've ever heard from this band, but one is enough. If you don't laugh at 0:59 or 1:18, you have no soul, or more inexplicably, you like this band.
Omg those guys need to learn how to headbang properly................so bad
Also worst band ever probably goes to any band part of the grind genre.

psycoturkey

Nov 19, 2009
fuhier said:
Something that beats all of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8
I'll see your iwrestledabearonce, and raise you one Disgorged Foetus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUMGv9KUzI&feature=PlayList&p=BAF567C3E5009C4A&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=17

Now this has to be the worst band ever. The funny thing is they claim they have lyrics.

fuhier

Jun 20, 2010
Really good drummer but a shitty band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo

and no that gurgling noise in the background is not a baby in a blender its the singer.... if you wanna call it singing

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
Virtually everything that is current day pop.
Metallica. I fucking hate Metallica.

Edit: The Beatles are a runner up. I don't hate them as much as Metallica, but I definitely don't like them.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
Instinct Blues said:
Rush, System Of A Down, and every single modern pop act.
Rush?!?!? You think Niel fuckin Pert is in one of the worst bands of all time? the guy who is reguarded as the most talented drummer in the world? that one? oh, and btw, rush isnt new, they have been together since 1968

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
BonsaiK said:
Ironic Pirate said:
BonsaiK said:
Music industry guy in a band hate thread, woo!

Actually I like the large majority of the stuff named in this thread, especially the crunkcore.

I suppose I should add my contribution:

If you'll excuse me I'm now off to go and give my ears a good clean...
Was that sarcasm? Because regardless of taste those are some of the best songs ever written.

If it was sarcasm, it was a bit melodramatic, but we could use some good music in here.
No it's not sarcasm. I could write lengthy essays on why all those songs should be forgotten about and never heard from again, please don't tempt me.
i understand all but one, Staircase to Heaven? come on man, the only reason people dont like that song is because it is so good that people play it constantly on the radio and you just get sick of it