The Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
MRMIdAS2k said:
I shagged my friends ex.

They'd been broken up 20 minutes.
Wow... I've heard of this happening but not in that short an amount of time. I kind of want to high five you, but I also kind of want to slap you.

OT: Another one of mine... I punched my best friend's little brother in the face. I knew exactly what I was doing and at the time it felt like it was the only option. Basically, the kid (yeah he was about 8, I was 17) was giving me shit about being gay and after all avenues of insults and discussion failed and he started following me around the house bitching at me, I just turned and nailed him right in the nose. Nothing broken, just bleeding.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
lebarron said:
once had the last can of vanilla coke in a friends house without asking. 3 days later vanilla coke was taken out of circulation in ireland..... i still feel terrible
You should. Here in England they have also discontinued vanilla coke (you can buy import cans for £1.30 but the ingedients are slightly different). Having said that I hate to think what I would do for another can of vanilla coke!

OT: Long drawn out break up, final nail in the coffin saying goodbye by text.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
When I was very young (maybe 9 or 10) my mum sent my outside as some sort of punishment. I've no idea what it was for now, probably just being told to stop watching TV or something stupid like that. Whatever it was I so angry that I picked up a hand peddles in the drive way and threw them at my parents car. Completely smashed up the drivers side window and door.

It's one of those things that still leaves me feeling guilty even though it was years ago and I'd never meant it to happen. Fair to say I was a pretty dumb kid.

Probably worst is when I was 16 or so. I'd been bullied for most of my time in school by this one kid. But then after years of taunting this kid and I became friends and he stopped picking on me. Why? Because I started bullying another guy in class.

...Seriously, I really am a dick.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
When I was in Primary School (I was about 9/10 here) I liked using a springy branch of a tree to launch things. One day, I put a large rock onto it.

It didn't go as far as I'd expected and slammed right through the windscreen of a nearby car, which belonged to the Deputy Headteacher.

We had a 'special assembly' about vandalism, but nothing ever came of it in terms of punishment. Dunno why she didn't get more angry.

But I still feel horrible about it.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
I squeezed a passed-out girl's boob. I'm still ashamed.
That's pretty messed up. Did you at least tell her?
Why the hell would I ever want to do that?
To apologize? To let her know you violated her?

That's just creepy as hell.
The thing is that nothing happened unless she knows about it, so the apology completely misses the point. And it wasn't that creepy, I was just curious if tits that big could still be firm. There are worse ways to be "violated", so pull that stick out of your ass.
There being worse crimes doesn't make that one any less disgusting.
It sorta does. Yes it was creepy and pathetic, but come on. It was one boob squeeze. No harm no foul.

blacon

Mar 19, 2010
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:

The thing is that nothing happened unless she knows about it, so the apology completely misses the point. And it wasn't that creepy, I was just curious if tits that big could still be firm. There are worse ways to be "violated", so pull that stick out of your ass.
Dude honestly, if i told one of my female friends that i did that, she'd probably laugh at me. The girl is more likely to feel pity than anger. It's not really 'disgusting'.

mariodude23

May 16, 2011
According to the hippy side of the vegetarian community, mine is eating food that I enjoy. ಠ_ಠ

blacon

Mar 19, 2010
Dulcinea said:
blacon said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:
Dulcinea said:
Kukulski said:

Dude honestly, if i told one of my female friends that i did that, she'd probably laugh at me. The girl is more likely to feel pity than anger. It's not really 'disgusting'.
I personally consider molesting an unconscious woman to be disgusting.
Fair enough, I respect your opinion. I?m not saying having a grope is not wrong, I?m saying it?s not crazy bad. Out of all the posts here of guys who slept with their friends girls and stuff, you chose this one to call disgusting. I?m just saying in some contexts, this could be laughed off ? obviously not if the girl was unconscious for a serious reason, but if she was passed out at a party, she?d probably laugh it off the next day (if she knows the guy well enough).

- Or maybe I just hang out with extremely light hearted girls.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
To be honest, I don't do very bad things often. But there is one thing that sticks in my mind still and really pains me to think about it.

Basically, years ago in Year 7 (So I was like, 12. So keep in mind I can't remember that clearly.) in RE class I said that all people from Pakistan were terrorists and should go back home which led to a girl in my class bursting into tears and running out of class. I swear, almost everybody in the class had it out for me.

Keep in mind please, that I am not that sort of person anymore. I was very naive and overly religious back then and very strict about things and generally a person if I met now I would really hate. So when I look at myself back then, I absolutely hate myself.

I guess the jokes on me since i'm now dating the girl I made cry back then. Yeah... she sometimes mentions it aswell to tease me but she got her own back she says since she was cruel to me for a few years after the event. Hehe... >_<

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Kortney said:
I once licked the flavouring off a crisp and put it back into the packet, only to see my Uncle eat it and say "Woah, that one was wet!". I never told him why it was wet. Perhaps I should one day.
Hahahahhaah. This made me spill my coffee =/

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
I grabbed the ass of a girl I had had a crush on a few years back at a party. I could defend my actions by saying I was quite drunk, and she was wearing a VERY tight skirt, but still I felt pretty terrible about it.

However, I apologized, and she forgave me.

But I have to say that the worst thing I haven't done (at least yet) is NOT beating seven shades of it out of two guys who bullied me in middle school. These were the worst sort of people you could imagine living on this planet, lower than a cockroach, more despicable than a HIV-positive serial rapist, a cancer in the spine of humanity who permanently left me with the mindset that generally speaking people are ugly, boring and unlikable. They were fat, didn't know how to behave (anywhere), always talked shit about everyone and were just indescribably gigantic assholes. Though they never laid a finger on me (I was more than my head taller than them, and could have snapped their fingers like twigs) I still vow to beat the shit out of one if they ever piss me off again.