There Will Be Brawl: Episode Nine

confernal

Feb 5, 2009
Great show guys! Its really fun to watch. One thing however.... You killed off Yoshi, Bowser and Red the Pokemon trainer which basically means you screwed my childhood. Other than that props.

Mar 16, 2009
"Well excuse me, Princess."
I was wondering if this line was actually going to go unspoken. Well done.

I was going to rant on the censor, but that's another battle for another group of people. Best episode yet, I can't wait to see how things wrap up.

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
Aktrez said:
Anorgil said:
Oh, and Samus does wear a few pieces of her Varia Suit in that striptease. I would like to see her put on the whole suit, but then again, I'm not in charge...
You want me to put ON clothes!? Woah, woah, woah ... that was NOT in my contract!!! :p
Everybody can appreciate a little dress-up now, and again. Maybe he thinks the armor is kinky? Do it for your fans!

Batadon

Jan 17, 2008
Anorgil said:
Technically, the tune that Luigi played came from the original Legend of Zelda. And the recorder looks similar too. (Ocarinas didn't show up until A Link to the Past.)
Er, the Warp Whistle sound in SMB3 is the same as the Legend of Zelda one...

Great episode, looking forward to a great ending, no matter how long it takes.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
I don't know if this is sad, depressing, or some corrupt, disturbing imalgamation of both. Not saying it isn't awesome, just that I don't know what the hell it is!

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
wow this series is so amazing
almost shed a tear at the end
but im too much of a man xD
bowser also look realllyy good!

rokudan

Dec 20, 2008
Aktrez said:
Anorgil said:
Oh, and Samus does wear a few pieces of her Varia Suit in that striptease. I would like to see her put on the whole suit, but then again, I'm not in charge...
You want me to put ON clothes!? Woah, woah, woah ... that was NOT in my contract!!! :p
It's a rare phenomenon when the nerd in him overpowers the "guy" in him.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Nyrad01 said:
Just started watching this yesterday and I love it xD Pity its only got one more episode left... Anyone else think they'll go for the Silence of the Lambs style of ending with Kirby not being dead? :D
err... EVERYBODY has guessed that in the last video... hhence it would be boring if it actually happened.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Before this show I liked the characters, but didn't find them compelling anymore, than this comes along and puts them in dark yet hilarious circumstances and suddenly I'm loving them again.

Link was a shocker, and the kids final song was effing amazing.

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Once again another brilliant episode. I've been a silent watcher since the beginning and the idea that the end is near has me both excited and a little sad. I can't wait.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Somehow Bowser remembers me of:
-Akuma
-A shinigami from Bleacg
-And a Xogun

Anyway, very cool character costume, voice, characterization and everything.

I wish King K. Rool was in the Super Smash series, in the pirate version (DK2 for snes).

No idea for who the butcher. Hell, it could even be Crash or Kratos trying to take Nintendo down.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
That was amazing, got a little bit choked up at the ending with the Kid, any chance we can actually get the song?

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Aktrez said:
Anorgil said:
Well from what I know if samus breaks a smash ball she gets her Varia suit back. which was taken by The spaceman that ball in his hand was a smash ball so he can do his Final Smash.
Weird thing is Samus's final smash is supposedly so powerful it breaks her suit, so when she does another Fiala smash why does she get her armour back

Jabbawocky

Sep 3, 2008
I really do love this series. Gonna have to wtahc them all over again when the final episode comes out so I can enjoy it some more.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
By far this has been my favorite series on The Escapist, next to Unforgotten Realms. It's going to be so sad to see this show come to an end. With the budget they have to work with, this show is so well crafted. I'm excited, yet filled with dread to see the final episode.

gizmo2300

Jul 10, 2009
Reggae version of the Pokémon was a surprise, and also AWESOME.

Also really liked Bowser. You can tell it was done with respect for the character.