There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
This was awesome. I hope this keeps going. So much of the dialogue was well-written in this one, loved the Samus bit and Captain Falcon's rave...

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
MUST...HAVE...DVD...

TWBB is quickly becoming my favorite show period. The dark humor and storyline work surprisingly better than I would have thought, Characterization and acting is brilliant (More poke-kid!), and the action itself seems to flow better than some network shows I've watched.

This is seriously the highlight of my month, every month, when it comes to web-surfing.

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
This series is AMAZING!

loving every single episode of it. Seriously, can't get enough of it. Thanks heaps once again guys for another upstanding ep. :D

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Aww...poor Red.

Pit and Cpt.Falcon...I knew it.

Marth and Ike...not expecting it...but I knew it.

Tingle...everyone knew it.

Samus...I was pleasantly surprised.

You guys are masters of your craft. Your actors are very well in tune with their characters, the makeup/costumes is excellent. And the story is stunning. I honestly hope this gets put onto a DVD and sold...I would buy it.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
This is just an awesome series. When there are more episodes it definitely needs to be DVD-a-fied. It is awesome and now I shall tell all who don't already know of the greatness that is There Will Be Brawl.

On another note I am really enjoying the personalities of the characters in this. With a few more characters left I am definitely wondering how they will fit into the story if/when they are added. Highest on the list is Snake, Ness and Lucas and if Fox (which I doubt) showed up I might just drop dead from the sheer WIN this show would produce.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
I've been following this since your own site, this is just absolutely amazing. The production value, the cosplay, the characters, the ideas, you even got goddamn Kyle Hebert!

You are seriously the best you guys, I can't wait for more.

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
Hmm... methinks this thread could deteriorate quite badly if given the chance.

Anyway, moaning about the state of the internet aside, a very good episode: the creation of the world grows more and more wonderfully dark, and as it does so, it somehow becomes funnier, in a rather perverse way.