There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

TheAlmightyAwesome

Mar 13, 2009
Fallen Savior said:
BustaJonesGavin said:
Holy shit. That scene with Mario and Luigi was my favorite part. Stellar.
The writer is genius! The director, phenomenal!

Now... about episode four...
The scene with Luigi and Mario was also my favorite, with a close second being the scene with Luigi and Samus...

Please do not give the writer or the director anymore kudos. It will go straight to their heads and make them impossible to work with.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Taking a pokemon trainer to a strip club and a gay club? - now that's irresponsible!

Where did all these mushroom hats come from?

MegMurph

Mar 4, 2008
I am seriously impressed with the quality of this series and the costuming....not to mention I LOVE seeing these characters in a dirty dirty gangsta way...

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Seems as though G&W is working 2 jobs, either that or there are mutiple G&Ws.

Anyways, hmmmmm Ganondorf, the plot thickins. Though honestly I would have thought samus would be like a punisher style vigilante, counter to bouth the police and the crime underworld.

I've also noticed alot of the people involved with this project have accounts now on these forums, mabey the escapist should make 'em a badge or somthing to show that there a member of the Brawl crew.

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
Dark is good. Without dark there can be no light. One must shine some darkness on a world such as the one created by Miyamoto in order to highlight it's TRUE colors.

...... Deep ......

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Hey Samus, I'm gonna make a sexist remark about how attractive you look in that jumpsuit! Woooo!

Anyway, I love this series. It's brilliantly written, the effects are proffessional, and Luigi is getting the spot light this time.

Feb 13, 2008
Aktrez said:
Dark is good. Without dark there can be no light. One must shine some darkness on a world such as the one created by Miyamoto in order to highlight it's TRUE colors.

...... Deep ......
You do start to wonder if there's anyone the Mario Brothers haven't slept with though.

TheAlmightyAwesome

Mar 13, 2009
Parallel Streaks said:
Hey Samus, I'm gonna make a sexist remark about how attractive you look in that jumpsuit! Woooo!

Anyway, I love this series. It's brilliantly written, the effects are proffessional, and Luigi is getting the spot light this time.
Make as many sexist remarks about Samus as you want to, we did.

And yes, it's about time Luigi got the spotlight. And the actor playing him...wow...right?

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
Parallel Streaks said:

Make as many sexist remarks about Samus as you want to, we did.

And yes, it's about time Luigi got the spotlight. And the actor playing him...wow...right?
They did and continue to ... relentlessly. I mean, she's a stripper for peach sakes. Not like she would be upset for being degraded anymore than she already is.