There Will Be Brawl: Episode Two

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
MatthewMercer said:
Hey, Matthew Mercer, Director of TWBB here. I wanted to personally thank you all for the inspiring comments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the series! It's a lot of fun, and a lot of work, so it's really rewarding to know you folks appreciate it.
Don't thank us, you're the ones stamping out the Gold.

Thank you, instead, for something that is at once disturbing, clever and hilarious.

The Keeper

Feb 19, 2009
Very nice, but I think Link should have said "normality" at the end. I suppose it might just be a preference thing, though. I've never considered normalcy to be a word.

And I'm pretty impressed by whoever can take down Mew-Two like that. Psyonic users are friggin' crazy.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Oh my god, I can't believe I only just realised this was up. 'There Will be Brawl' is by far my favourite show here. It's absolutely incredible. And again, the cast is just perfect. I can't get over this shows greatness. I'm loving the 'Silence of the Lambs' references as well :p

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
The Keeper said:
Very nice, but I think Link should have said "normality" at the end. I suppose it might just be a preference thing, though. I've never considered normalcy to be a word.
Hah, that's the point. Normalcy is not an actual word. It was coined by the notoriously stupid President Harding during his run for office and, horrifically, has never left our nation's vocabulary.

The Keeper

Feb 19, 2009
johnnymcbadass said:
The Keeper said:
Hah, that's the point. Normalcy is not an actual word. It was coined by the notoriously stupid President Harding during his run for office and, horrifically, has never left our nation's vocabulary.
Oh good. Thank you. I actually knew that, but I was afraid of being negative.

Crazie_Guy

Mar 8, 2009
Everything is top quality, except maybe the stages but i guess it can be hard to come up with a fancy castle to shoot in eh? very very good.

I wonder who it could be... maybe wolf?

TheMonkeySlayer

Mar 7, 2009
Crazie_Guy said:
Everything is top quality, except maybe the stages but i guess it can be hard to come up with a fancy castle to shoot in eh? very very good.

I wonder who it could be... maybe wolf?
I'm guessing Snake!