There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

L3D

Jul 15, 2008
Great teaser for tomorrow's finale.
I loved how the actors spoke with their real voices and then switched to their characters voice. These people can really act.

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
I don't think Wario will ever be the same to me knowing what his real voice is like. Though he is still amazing. I look forward to the insanity, even if this is if for the series.

Nunatak

Oct 22, 2009
Shane Hamstra said:
Watch this video worry free, it doesn't give any spoilers :)
Except for that thing Mario is wearing on his shoulders... that's the only teensy spoiler, I'd say. (Unless he's worn it before and I forgot...)

paralost

Aug 7, 2009
zimpirate said:
Watch this episode be like 30 mins long or so.
shoot i hope its an hour long. this is a pretty amazing show. the production value is great and the story is just awesome. for creating what they did with what they had to work with is simply amazing. why can't we murder every person in tv land who wants to make another shitty reality show or fucking dreadful talent/singing/dating bullshit and have creative minds like this make prime time slots dammit!

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
HOLD UP! Was Mario...wearing a cape?

Tomorrow needs to be now. Seriously.

Great video, pretty awesome to get to see the actors.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
awesome, certainly looking forward to it, sounds very interesting! ^_^

[sub]>.>

<.<

was anyone else most interested in the Samus Arran showing more skin bit?[/sub]

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Monshroud said:
I hope you guys find a way to make a 2nd season of There Will Be Brawl.
I think they need to wait until Smash Bros. Rumble comes out to release a season 2.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
"That Royal tease..." Bugger you guys are good at giving us just that little taste!

Souplex said:
Monshroud said:
I hope you guys find a way to make a 2nd season of There Will Be Brawl.
I think they need to wait until Smash Bros. Rumble comes out to release a season 2.
Wait, have you heard something?? (Honestly, though, that would be an awesome title for it. And so much more creative than Super Smash Bros IV)

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Argh! Cannot wait for tomorrow! The ending of probably the best series I've ever seen on the net. It's just so very dark, yet charming. It's awesome guys!

Plus it was pretty cool to hear the characters real voices.

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
Aww y'all are SO sweet! Thank you for the flattery. That said, EVERY female on Brawl is hotter than hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies. Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me. It's one full page of blalalalalala. ;)

I'm excited for you guys to see the final episode. Hell, I am excited for ME to see the final episode!!! WOOOOT

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Tomorrow noon...it's gonna be the biggest internet conclave for the end of 2009. Every gamer who's heard about this show, every member here who's watched and commented since the beginning, everyone who's re-viewed the series so far to refresh their minds will be here watching and when it ends...we'll be here to say our words and our goodbyes. Thanks for making this series. See y'all tomorrow.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Macgyvercas said:
Spinwhiz said:
I can't wait for the finale tomorrow! *puts on boxing gloves*
Ohh, Spinwhiz. Don't use gloves. It's more manly to use your bare fists.
Well, the gloves are wrapped with barbed wire, dipped in poison. Does that help?

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
All great things must come to an end, but if i know anything, i know where going to get owr moneys worth with this