There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
I do believe legally they can't release a DVD guys, or they void the fair trade policy and they can be sued serious monies.

Best to just watch here for free for a small amount of downloading.

zimpirate

Mar 15, 2009
Aktrez said:
Aww y'all are SO sweet! Thank you for the flattery. That said, EVERY female on Brawl is hotter than hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies. Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me. It's one full page of blalalalalala. ;)

I'm excited for you guys to see the final episode. Hell, I am excited for ME to see the final episode!!! WOOOOT
Well Matt is the world prettiest woman, so he would try and get other ladies to equal him.

PopoAndNana

Dec 18, 2009
TETSUOrocks said:
Christ. The Ice Climbers are distrubing. I recall seeing them for the first time on one of the older episodes and it struck me quite fearfully. Thier acting is the iceing on the cake. Hope we see alot of them in the next episode.

I look forward to the final episode. Great job by everyone who put it together.
Awwww...you're SO sweet! We're glad to know you find us "distrubing" which I can only assume you mean that you want to disturbingly rub us with affection. That said, EVERY creepy character on Brawl is creepy as hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the creepsters! Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me. Its one full page of AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! >:D
We're excited for the final episode because we know what happens and we were in it. HOLY SHIT IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!

<3's and mallets,
The Ice Climbers

Che Marlee

Oct 1, 2009
Wow, Kyle sounds so much like the guy who plays Link.
Aktrez said:
Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies. Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me.
Christ almighty, the guy who plays Luigi looks really different without the costume.

awatkins

Oct 17, 2008
Bowser's costume design was a true piece of art. I was dissapointed that he got so little camera time. *sigh*, in anycase, the sceen he was in was beautifully done.
I found it really interesting that he chose to explode himself with a ba-bomb, because when playing the actual game SSBB and the original SSB, a common thing to do when your damage is at a very high percentage (if you manage to get a ba-bomb) is to go kamakaze and explode yourself and the jerk who kicked your ass. I mean, you could aways try to throw it, but you may miss and still end up getting kicked off screen anyway. just saying.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
This looks awesome! Can't wait to see how it ends!

(Also, I liked how the characters switched between their real and character voices, though the Ice Climbers freaked me out at first before I remembered they were just actors.)

Anyway, I'll be here, waiting for the Brawl when it arrives...

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
The part where Becky young said "Make sure to catch the final episode nd you might see a bit more of this" that was a little.... well I'm sure she was joking,she was joking right.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
UPDATE: We are moving the launch of this to a little later today. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
UPDATE: We are moving the launch of this to a little later today. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.
but I have to actually start my day soon. Oh well. I guess I can watch it tomorrow *cries*

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... okay no problem ;)

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
Quit nagging to get us to watch the final episode. I hate whe people tell me to do stuff I'm on my way to do.
Dad: Can you take out the trash?
Me: *drops the trashcan* Nah...

I usually don't like when women put on makeup, but... There's just something about Samus' eyelashes. And I don't like leather and stuff like that either, but the suit makes the curves dance in the shadows...

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
TheUnholyD2 said:
It would appear Mario's wearing a cape. I can't wait.

As far as the DVD goes, I'll take 12!
He's also wearing his hat for the 1st time this series

mudshovel

Sep 29, 2008
lotr rocks 0 said:
TheUnholyD2 said:
It would appear Mario's wearing a cape. I can't wait.

As far as the DVD goes, I'll take 12!
He's also wearing his hat for the 1st time this series
He wore his hat in episode 8, but that was a flashback. Still counts ;)

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Well about 7 hours later it still isn't up...that's more than a little while.

Not complaining, just pointing out the obvious.

Kumori_Kio

Dec 11, 2009
The_Splatterer said:
Hmm it's almost midnight... should i stay up or go to sleep and catch it in the morning?
Can't really say without even having an estimate of when it will actually debut.