Thing from a game you've most wanted to exist in real life?

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Basically this is the one thing that you want from any game, to be real. Portal guns, Hookshots, jetpacks, anything.

For example, I've always wanted to have a working Gunblade =D

EDIT due to human nature.

No cheats.

Second Edit because I can't seem to stop most of you from being unable to count to one.

One thing.

DaHero

Jan 10, 2011
The energy swing from Metroid (someone help me out, bit before my time)

If not that then the grapple from Just Cause 2. Hookshots only hit wooden things remember?

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Pokemon, hands down. As long as they were what they're like in the games/anime and didn't start a revolution or anything...

Second would be a Portal gun.

Talyan

Dec 11, 2010
The god powers from sim city!
Or a god like being to tend to my every need from the Sims,
Plasmids, Jedi mind tricks and cheat codes.

IDDQD>Mike Tyson

Timmaaaah

Aug 8, 2009
Portal gun is the obvious choice for me, but I would love to have the Jetpack from Duke3D... easy to manouver and super fun. I think I have to add Ezio's hidden blades and Cloud's buster sword (with materia) to the list though. I probably wouldn't be able to lift the sword though seeing as you'd have to be in Soldier to be strong enough.

DrStupid87

Mar 17, 2011
Hah! The old original Half Life cheat, "Impulse 101" and then the Oblivion/Fallout cheat "player.additem 0000000f 50000".

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Whatever the hell storage is used in older FPS/GTA games letting them carry 10 weapons, most of them being heavy or support weapons. That would be really useful

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
Pokemon OR Ex-Spheres/Bodhi Blastia... mmm...

Pokemon would make amazing pets, and i would go ANYWHERE to own an Absol, Rotom and... every other Ghost really. Ghosts and the more lithe Dark types have always been my favourites. ...the tricks id play, one can only imagine :/

and Ex-Spheres/Bodhi Blastia would make fighting both more fun, better to watch and easier to access.

...thinking about it though, id kill for Estelle's Revive spell. Cast on self, jump off cliff, flashing lights and get back up... everyone should be able to do that :/ nobody likes dying in accidents and stuff, do they?

killamanhunter

Mar 24, 2009
The ability to spend money on cars and only cars like in Gran Turismo, no taxes, no grocery store, and of course the ability to find classic cars almost anywhere that repair themselves fully after completing a race. Of course there's also the ability to buy every NASCAR car there is and drive them unhindered on public roads getting to and from races.

There's another possibility of wanting to have the same exact stuff as Crypto from Destroy all Humans. Zapper, flying saucer and psychokinesis that would be amazing!

Badong

May 26, 2010
Whatever arcane technique a Minecrafter uses to compress sixty four cubic meters of material into a space roughly the size of a porkchop.

Also, technically, gunblades have existed ever since the sixteenth century.

Bajinga

Jun 11, 2011
For me, the sly cooper series had this mechanic, I would play it and I would want it to be real.

This is what makes games memorable. They can be as ridiculous as you like, but as long as you want it to be real, it will be amazing.

NinjaOnXTC

Apr 25, 2011
The power of the protagonist. I can do no wrong!
CAPTCHA: for sure - someone agrees with me :p

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
TypeSD said:
Basically this is the one thing that you want from any game, to be real. Portal guns, Hookshots, jetpacks, anything.

good sir, you are a sign. now, i have to get FFVIII again.
OT: The Ray Sphere from inFamous. i would gladly sacrifice lives for electricity powers.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
William MacKay said:
TypeSD said:

good sir, you are a sign. now, i have to get FFVIII again.
OT: The Ray Sphere from inFamous. i would gladly sacrifice lives for electricity powers.
At least you read the sign :p

FF8 was the best ^_^