Thing from a game you've most wanted to exist in real life?

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
bjj hero said:
Whatever the hell storage is used in older FPS/GTA games letting them carry 10 weapons, most of them being heavy or support weapons. That would be really useful
As an aside; in Star trek: elite force, you had a portable transporter buffer to hold your weapons helmet and other equipment. See also bag of holding [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bag_of_holding].

OT: I can't really think of any one thing except the nanosuit from crysis, everything really worth having requires support systems that don't exist irl.

Curse my logical mind! Fantasise boy...ummm...Lara Croft? oh! oh! Tali! Oh wait you said thing not people...GLADOS!

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Teleporting ability. Preferably without any requisites (mana, runes, enchanted items, line of sight, etc). Like in the movie Jumper. I'm sure there's a game equivalent.

Mythril225

Jul 10, 2010
I would have to say augmentations, from the new Deus Ex HR game.
Just think about it, anyone could use a computer assisted social interaction enhancer,
or enhanced, cybernetic eyes

Jak LesStrange

Oct 15, 2010
I'm gonna be different here and suggest something a little odd. The Killer7 :) can you imagine if these guys were real? No more nuclear crisis methinks.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
An omni-tool from Mass Effect, its like the ultimate Ipod that can hack, kill and play games

fragmaster09

Nov 15, 2010
i'm stuck between the portal gun and the JC2 grapple(includin the game phsics with it)...

if you had allowed cheats i would have put the OPERATION:CHALPAIN cheat from CoD4 or the SLOWMO one...

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
iRevanchist said:
the force 0.o
Are you... are you the first to say that? I think you are. There was even a lightsaber mention before, even though they'd be mostly useless without the force.

I also want the force. I want it for...

Even if I didn't get to use it, it would make the universe awesomer simply by existing.

Crimbo23

Jan 19, 2011
Omni-tool from the Mass Effect series, that would be pretty cool

Or fast travelling from the fallout series and the game oblivion ... im quite lazy....