Thing from a game you've most wanted to exist in real life?

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
The Gender Bender Potion in Fable 2

i will find out the ingredients and make Lots that i will give out to anyone who wants it

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Portal gun, pokemon, And Netnavi from Megaman Battle network. Also, Character customization.

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
An extra heart/life, with the possibiity of finding more. I will also accept cheat codes & a way to input them.

Makaaz

Apr 4, 2010
Limit breaks would be awesome! Imagine walking along, just minding your own buisness, when a couple of muggers surprise you. They get in a couple of digs, left jab, right straight, maybe even a kick. But this is all apart of your plan, your charging your limit and when it reaches its zenith. POW! supermegacombomoveofawesomeness unleashes. Muhahaha muggers, muha ha :).

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
Well obviously a portal gun or save and load option, but I'll be original (a bit) and say the boots in Portal. Imagine jumping off the CN Tower and landing, err... surviving.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Ren3004 said:
A save button. That would come in handy.
That would be so awesome. YOu'd be creating a parallell universe every time you saved though :p

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Any character's god-like powers so long as me and anyone I wanted could live a very very long time.

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
Portal/gravity gun (thats the one that does both we will be getting in hl3 which will be released in 2112)

Lightsaber.
X-wing.
BFG9000.

VicunaBlue

Feb 8, 2009
Am I really the first?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/5/5a/20051225192340!Lightsaber_blue.png

Yup.

Nope. Damnit. ninja'd. Wow, like 10 posts a minute.

BrionJames

Jul 8, 2009
The Enertron from Chrono Trigger. A full night's sleep in a matter of seconds, count me in..."but your still hungry."

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
TypeSD said:
Basically this is the one thing that you want from any game, to be real. Portal guns, Hookshots, jetpacks, anything.

For example, I've always wanted to have a working Gunblade =D

EDIT due to human nature.

No cheats.

Second Edit because I can't seem to stop most of you from being unable to count to one.

One thing.
There is such a thing as a gunblade, it's a gun attached to a sword hilt.

Also, what do I want? I have no idea, I'm trying to think of something pratical.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
BrionJames said:
The Enertron from Chrono Trigger. A full night's sleep in a matter of seconds, count me in..."but your still hungry."
My avatar now hearts you.