Things that make you think about sex

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
minecraft...
maybe it's working in shafts digging for diamonds, or the giant fallic mountains. i get the weirdest inuendos sometimes.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Spade Lead said:
sethzard said:
Well, dominoes pizza makes me think of abortion, don't ask why.
No, Absolutely not. You do not get to say that and then walk the fuck away without an answer. Now, EXPLAIN!
It involved an RS lesson on abortion and someone talking about what they would have for dinner that night.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
sethzard said:
Spade Lead said:
sethzard said:
Well, dominoes pizza makes me think of abortion, don't ask why.
No, Absolutely not. You do not get to say that and then walk the fuck away without an answer. Now, EXPLAIN!
It involved an RS lesson on abortion and someone talking about what they would have for dinner that night.
Classical conditioning all up in this ************

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
Quite a lot of things.... though with the dynamics of our relationship my girlfriend like to keep me all worked up most of the time >.< lol, so that's probably why.

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
Can I just say EVERYTHING at leave it at that?

What, I'm an 18 year old male?
What'd you expect?

-V

EDIT:
Apparently someone already said everything...
So I guess I CAN leave it at that.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
things and places related to the "adventures" i experienced in my live.
small gardens with high walls, billard tables,small red candles, songs from the stereophonics or no redeeming social value, the building my favourite club was in, the interior of churches, hawaiian flowernecklaces made of plastic, palestinian scarfs, swings, tents, certain accents, sin city, glenfiddich, curly hair,a variety of scents,music festivals, italian zomiemovies, certain names, theatres, and so on and so on