Things to Do Instead of Pirates

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Too late Mr Bob... I already watched Pirates 4 and liked, ok, It was longer than it should be and it was silly, but it was fun. And I would watch Pirates 5 if they make another.

jackpipsam

SEGA fanboy
Jun 2, 2009
things to do other than any of bobs content on this site

1. watch everything else on this site
2. watch pirates 4
3. watch pirates 4 again so there is another movie

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
I recommend microwaving or heating the burrito before use to soften it up. I spray it with water to keep it moist (before heating). Then, ya, fill with about anything that tastes good. Will give Chinese a try.

Danial

Apr 7, 2010
I went to see Pirates and wanted to leave half way in, by the end i hated myself for not listening to me in the middle, Terrible film. I don;t get why people get so mad when people give things they like, might like or want to like a bad review. Its like the Joystiq review of brink, people went crazy when they have it a poor review before anyone outside of Games press could even play it, just because so many people WANTED it to be good, apparently the fact that someone thought it wasn't was a massive insult to there dreams.

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
I thought it was actually pretty good...I guess I agree with MovieBob's criticisms but disagree on how much they hurt the movie.

Edit: He forgot to put "re-watching the first PotC" on his list. Still the best in the series

Abriel

Aug 4, 2010
MB202 said:
You forgot one important other thing you can do...

Watcha ll 26 episodes of the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

...Or sleep.
In my case, 3 or 4 times!

Seriously, the show rocks :p

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
I was at Anime Central partaking in the madness. Plus I got to meet Nu from Blazblue and Shinji from Evangelion, who are both AWESOME (especially Nu)

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Chinese Burrito. Genius...

That is officially on my "to do" list of frankenfoods.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Abriel said:
MB202 said:
You forgot one important other thing you can do...

Watcha ll 26 episodes of the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

...Or sleep.
In my case, 3 or 4 times!

Seriously, the show rocks :p
It certainly does.

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
I was wondering if Bridesmaids was the under-the-radar comedy I thought it was. Glad to see it is.

Now all I have to do is find time to see it.