Things Yahtzee Likes

DaOysterboy

Apr 4, 2010
Tim Schaefer (probably... even despite Brutal Legend)
Masturbating while causing SimCity disasters.

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Guitar Hero (however often he gets abused by it)
Swinging on shit
Games with a high 'dicking around' potential (Prototype, SR2)
Doing offensively bad accents

Oh yeah, and boobies. Forgot about those.

Macgyvercas said:
Silent Hill 2. He likes that. He also likes Portal and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
I feel ashamed for leaving those out. Probably the most obvious answers.

I get the feeling by the time I finish this post, all we'll see is repetition. With such a limited list of things he likes, this thread will probably run out of new things pretty fast. Oh well.

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
He thought Pitch Black and Escape from Butcher Bay were alright, he likes the character of Nico Bellic, he likes Roger Ebert and his critics, he's a big fan of horror movies (Freddy Krueger in particular), he liked Serious Sam (if I recall correctly), he regularly enjoys writing (as should be obvious from his upcoming novel), he loves Unskippable, he thoroughly enjoyed God Ran Out Of Faces, he considers Conker's Bad Fur Day a work of art, he's repeatedly praised the living shit out of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, he enjoys the works of Pseudo 51, has at least had a passing infatuation with flowcharts, he likes Luigi (at least more than Mario), he seems to like the works of Stanley Kubrick, and he thought the opening to Bioshock 1 was brilliant.

That's all I can think of for now.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
Silent Hill 2, Any Valve game(especially Portal) Monkey Wolrd series, Fantasy World: Dizzy, Branston Pickle, Original PoP series, tits

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
In some of his videos, he seemed to state he likes cake.

I wonder if he'd like Pucca, given the francise's lack of context in many areas, probably not.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Didn't he mention at one point wishing he could've blown the entire load of money he spent on a game or something buying only Cornettos? Y'know, those Drumstick-like ice cream things?

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
He likes original things that take interesting steps, whether or not they succeed. He complimented Mirror's Edge, Left 4 Dead 2, and No More Heroes for this, even when lambasting the first.