Things Yahtzee Likes

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Giving his voicebox a workout as it vibrates with speeds that are beyond the grasp of mere mortals.

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
I believe he always likes Kratos from God of War. Who can't like the big guy? He rips your heart out as a friendly way of saying, "hello."

LiftYourSkinnyFists

Aug 15, 2009
Nautical Honors Society said:
World of Warcraft, we all know he plays it and just because he makes fun of it doesn't mean he doesn't like it. All WoW players make the "no-life, cheetoh fingers, basement dweller" jokes.
This, paladins are the only ones who are really cheeto fingered basement dwellers.

ClunkiestTurtle

Feb 19, 2010
People starting threads about him on forums across the internet.

or maybe he finds it a little creepy whose to know.....

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Minions.

Also Portal and Prince of Persia (first ubisoft one)

PS. I forgot about the most important one:
Eccentric woman's who tell him that there will be pay for sex... only that they pay.

Or is it the thing I like? Well whatever...

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
Batman! He likes Batman.
Someone else mentioned the Beatles. Yes, he likes them, and not everybody does like the Beatles, so it's worth a mention. I don't know of a single person who doesn't like Batman though.
I have a sneaking suspicion that he likes Doctor Who, which is a shame but he is British so I suppose we can forgive him for that.
Speaking of his being British, liking cake is like an artform in England, so his liking cake is no surprise.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
"Interests: Being a professional troll, setting fire to childrens' dreams and your mum."

(Yahtzee, profile page)

So there we go. From the man himself, his likes.