Things you just don't "get".

Lucky Godzilla

Oct 31, 2012
I never got the whole U.N imposing martial law on the U.S conspiracy.
Seriously, NONE of it makes sense, yet it has, despite all logic, garnered a following.

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
I don't get "dubstep" (the popular stuff that crams wub-wub into perfectly great music)

I REALLY don't get why people care if "their" team wins some sporting event. It makes no sense. "We kicked your ass." No, a group of people wearing one color beat a group of people wearing another color during at a virtually useless skill. The ownership just boggles my mind. What, does their victory validate your community's awesomeness, even though the players are from all over?

Even with the Olympics, the national pride kinda sickens me when it's based around athletic prowess instead of standard of living.

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
undeadexistentialist said:
Anal sex. Don't get it, never have, doubt I ever will. It seems unhygenic and just generally gross. I mean, why would you want to stick your dick in that anyway? It'd be like having sex with a dry tube smeared with crap. I don't understand how it could ever seem appealing. If you like it great, but I don't see why
This.

Anal sex grosses me out, whether its hetero- or homosexual.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Damy said:
I also don't get why so many guys are into lesbians? i can understand that more than one woman would obviously be attractive to men but two woman that aren't attracted to you? that makes zero sense!
Many men are attracted to women that aren't attracted them (see: the Friend Zone). Lesbians are just twice that.

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Mr_Universal said:
Musical instruments. I Just don´t get how people learn to use them.
For me, it was a good teacher and lots of practice. Motivation is very important too.

The thing I don't get? Why on earth it's apparently fashionable for men to wear their trousers so low their underwear's on show. I mean, come on! No one wants to see that, pull your damn trousers up man! And use a damn belt as well while you're at it!

Estranged180

Mar 30, 2011
ninjaRiv said:
Actually, I don't get rape jokes. Sometimes they're funny, right? I mean, in the very rare cases. What makes those rare gems funny? Doesn't matter, even the good ones aren't that funny.
I got a good one for you. Just in case you don't think rape is funny. Imagine Porky pig raping Elmer Fudd. Honestly, that's why his name is Porky. - George Carlin

On a more serious note. I don't get the rape jokes either, or the dumbass defenses they keep coming up with to try to get out of the trouble.