Things you never got over?

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
had the only girl i ever had a chance with taken by some insufferable douchbag. i was literaly blinded with rage. i saw red then, and if i am provoked about it, i will rage hard enough for all earth.

GistoftheFist

Jan 6, 2012
ProtonGuy said:
Michael Bay destroying the Transformers franchise. Also Sonic Team really needs to give up trying and give the little blue guy to someone that doesn't hire chimps with down-syndrome.
Yahtzee summed it up best.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
OniaPL said:
My friends left me, laughing, as I was lying on the ground bleeding and pleading them to help me.

Never got over it, and now I am a psychotic, anti-social bastard of a person who thinks everyone will backstab him.

There, oversharing of the day completed.
I know it is touchy but I don't understand. You left us hanging here and this seems to be one of the more interesting stories on the thread. If you don't mind could we get a tiny bit of context I mean...was it their fault? What happened to you?

If you don't want to talk about it then forget I ever posted.

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
For me it happened when a friend and I were working on a skit together for the school variety show.

We had been working hard on it, but she was beginning to be very harsh on me. Going so far as begin yelling at the slightest mistake in my lines. Eventually I told her to ease up because it was getting to the point where it was no longer fun and I was beginning to want to quit.

She then started going on about how wrong of me that was, apparently she had her heart set on performing in another skit and she had just taken the one with me to bide her time until the teacher, as she more or less put it, saw that the girl he had picked was wrong for the part. The second that happened she would leave me with no person to perform with and go and take that role.

But the teacher eventually told her 'I picked her and she is doing a good job in her role. You are doing great in your skit so stick with it.'. She said that if she went through all that it would be wrong of me to walk out on her.

Wrong of me to walk out on her, when she had tried to walk out on me before hand. I know two wrongs don't make a right but I still can't help but feel something about this was very wrong. Maybe I just can't see it from her view.

I know it is petty of me to hold onto that... But I think the reason is because it hit home how she always tries to put herself ahead of everyone and not really caring much about the feelings of others in the process. Even her friends. Needless to say this isn't the first or the last time she did this kind of thing. I'm still friends with her, mostly because attending college has mellowed her out and the fact that I haven't seen her very often lately.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I tend to forgive everyone, but myself for little things. There are many times I failed at something or embarrassed myself. Nany of these times I have yet to fully forgive myself.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Cartoon Network ending "Transformers Animated" so they could sell "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" stuff. THERE STILL WERE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS YOU ASSHOLES!

Related to this, the way kid's TV stations are being run nowadays, all they seem to care about is subpar cartoons (with some exceptions) and tweenie-based non-cartoons.

And I'm pissed at Namco for replacing most of the English voice in "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World". Not that the voices are bad, mind you, but I COULD have had Scott Menville and Johnny Yong Bosch, two of my all-time favorite English VAs in the sequel to one of my all-time favorite JRPGs! GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

...I am such a nerd...

Awsomeotaku

Mar 31, 2011
I was mad at my dad (I don't remember why) and that day we were going to make breakfast for dinner, but I was mad at him so I told him I didn't want to make it. well later I got hungry so I decided I would make breakfast for dinner without him. I hate myself whenever I think about it, because I know I really hurt his feelings really bad. I couldn't even bring myself to eat the damn pancakes when I finished making them.

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
Something I can´t get over is why make such a big deal of what I dislike, haven´t seen or done. Why does it matter? When I´m asked for my opinion or other question, I answer the truth. Because of some of my opinion and answer I have been called a hipster. And that is some thing I can´t get over.

Last time I heard something like this was at the school library, where me and two fellow class member was looking for some movies to rent. One of them points at Kung-Fu-Panda and Kickass and comments how awesome they were. The other one agree and ask me of my opinion. I said "I haven´t seen any of those". Then they looked at me weirdly as if I had done something wrong. They followed up with other questions of why I haven´t seen the movies and "that it was almost forbidden not to have seen them". My answer was (classic): "Does it look, even a little bit, like I give a f**k?". And that is some thing I can´t get over. Why make such a big deal out of nothing?

DanielNicholl

Jan 30, 2012
In Primary school I made this valentines day card for this girl I was insanely in love with, I waited till everyone went to lunch and I was going to put it under her desk (where we get our work) but as soon as I put the card under, I backed out and put the card back in my bag. I wonder how things would have turned out differently.