Things you wish were normal to wear in public

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
Wow.

So everyone in this thread refrains from wearing things they like because they're somehow concerned with what random strangers will think when they see it.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
TOGA TOGA TOGA...

That or a pantomime horse out fit.

A cod piece would be sweet like cameo in the word up video. I have been known to wear my groin guard out and about. It protects nothing from your kit bag.

Too many options.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
CaptainEgypt said:
Wow.

So everyone in this thread refrains from wearing things they like because they're somehow concerned with what random strangers will think when they see it.
yes where all very self conscious ):

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
No pants or shoes!

That would make my life easier. I know I am going in the opposite direction here, but still I don't want to have to wear pants or shoes in public. Mostly shoes, I hate those damn things.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
dreadedcandiru99 said:
I would totally wear a cape. I still don't see why those went out of style.
because they were depicted in comics, which are viewed as childish, but i prefer cloaks

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Jumping_Over_Fences said:
No pants or shoes!

That would make my life easier. I know I am going in the opposite direction here, but still I don't want to have to wear pants or shoes in public. Mostly shoes, I hate those damn things.
try sandals

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
CaptainEgypt said:
Wow.

QFW

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Kukul said:
A kilt. I said that before in my thread about going commando. (yes, I made a thread like this :) )

Also a post-apocalyptic leather coat and a sawed off shotgun strapped to my belt.
i saw a guy wearing a kilt a couple years ago

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
xmetatr0nx said:
Ok honestly lets bring back the monocle, doesnt matter if you need vision correctness or not just wear one.
i think fancy people still wear it , and wizards

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
Dude, if I could get Sora's outfit from Kingdom Hearts 2 (sans the ridiculous sized shoes and pants), I would be very happy. That would be so awesome to wear in public!

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
jboking said:
I wish it was normal to wear a shield on my back with a suit and fedora in public.
Jboking: Ace game reviewer, Attorney at law, and Hero of time?
fix-the-spade said:
Full face crash helmets.

It would be nice if I could ride from my house to the park without being mistaken for a hitman.
Gaa, tell me about it, I get weird looks for just having a bmx helmet on while I ride my bike, most coming from imbeciles who refuse to wear even a basic bike helmet.

As for stuff I'd like to wear...masks, I love masks, especially full face masks. The only time I can indulge in this is when Halloween rolls around.