THIS GAME IS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH! NOW LET'S PLAY IT SOME MORE!

Deadpewl

Jul 23, 2009
Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath said:
Team Fortress 2, somehow, the RocketSpam puts me off.
Good to see that Im pissing someone else off while Im being battlemedic'd to death.

Also modern warfare. I seem to be a random noob tube/semtex magnet. And lag kills me more than explosions.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Mirrors edge for sure, and I'm talking competitive play. Must...shave..off...1 1/2 seconds...more..to beat my brother

*screws up at -one- corner*

"AUGhhhhh!!!"

edit: also dead rising

jobobob

Oct 17, 2008
Using the F2000 on MW2 is a good way to cause rage, but it is fun when people say its bullshit how you can get long range headshots on them with it.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Slaanax said:
I do this all the time with Modern Warfare. Lately my best game has been 10-7 I cannot kill anyone for some reason.
MW2 is the almighty king of this phenomenon.

It's those rare nights when you get good scores all night that keep you coming back, even though 90% of your time is spent getting bullshitted on by spawns, team-mates, noob tubes, commando, lag, map design, air support....

I've quit MW2 forever about 4 times now and I keep going back like a crack addicted junkie.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Bofore13 said:
Modern Warfare 2 All too often the at the end of the game I am #1 or 2 on my team, and the only reason I am ever #2 is because the person above me thought they were playing Team Deathmatch on HQ with 53 kills and 3 deaths while I was doing EVERYTHING that actually matters for the game mode. Or what happens is my team just stands in the corner AFK while I try to keep the enemy team off of them, at most I'll have one other person on my team that actually plays the game mode that they should be playing if at all.
Yeah, funny how the game punishes players who go for the objectives with bad K;D stats, and rewards the camping kill whores with nukes that defeat the whole purpose of playing an objective based game.

curtmina

Jun 7, 2010
Mass Effect 2 insanity run through was damn infuriating at points, especially compared to the difficulty or lack of difficulty on the first one.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
sliverwings1123 said:
The Seymour Flux boss in FFX, no matter how prepared you are for him he still gives you a kick in the balls.
I felt that the yunalesca boss was far, far, far worse. 3 form *****...

Mr Smith

Apr 22, 2010
Half Life. I'm struggling with the final boss at the moment. I played the game years ago and had nowhere near as much trouble finishing it then as I do now. I really don't know whats going on.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Gears of War 2 online. If its not host problems, its incompetent team mates, and if its not that, its the true skill search system.

But heck, I cannot get enough of the multiplayer.

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
Tinneh said:
Marter said:
Tinneh said:
Marter said:
Sometimes Mirror's Edge is like this with me. Mostly because of the dodgy collision detection, but I still enjoy playing it.
I just bought that game ten minutes ago!
It's a great game. Get off The EscapistOr don't, as The Escapist is a great website and I would never want anyone to leave it :p and go play it.
Well, it's got to download first, silly! Thank GOD for Steam sales, they are so common and so awesome.
Damn you for reminding me of the EA sales week. Now I had to buy both Mirror's Edge and Dead Space.
Damn you I say!

OT: Gothic 3. If wolves, one of the first enemies in the game, attack in such a way that you can just never hit them, and kill you in 3 bites, which is 1 bite considering the immense flinching animation your character has... ARGH!
Still, I occasionaly play the game, and it's quite fun.

Niska

Jul 1, 2009
Metro 2033, killing every single Communist and Fascist soldier in the Frontline level on hardcore difficulty. I did it just 20 minutes ago and let me tell you it was an awesome feeling finally getting it done.

Ravek

Aug 6, 2009
Have you ever played a game that frustrated you to the point where you were about ready to punch a hole in the wall, yet for some reason you couldn't stop playing it?
Twenty years ago every game was like this.

Anyone who has never had this experience is a casual. If a game never frustrates you then it's too easy for you.