This is Why You Are Fat?

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Thanks man, I gave that site to someone, and now their making me, were going to share it, a snicker pie. Thanks a ton.

Ernie1042

Aug 8, 2008
Wow. I feel fat right now. Those are the kind of sandwiches they make in small towns like mine as tourist attractions.
But you can get one of those giant hamburgers and feed all your friends if you're throwing a party. Screw pizza and chips, haul out the big-ass monsterburger and you don't have to worry about running out during the night.

"Let them eat deep-fried Coka Cola~!" I mean, you're not the one who has to jog it off later, and your friend can let you know what fried soda tastes like. I don't know about you, but I've always wanted to know.

Why has noone mentioned the Meat Ship?! That is the awsome ship I've ever seen. Meat ship ftw?

Note: Try making a sandwich with sliced turkey and plain potato chips! Yummm! It gives the turkey a salty taste and an oddly crunchy texture that makes it the BEST SANDWICH EVER. No chocolate-covered bacon required.

ChickDangerous

Feb 8, 2009
I want some chicken fried bacon with gravy!

A couple of the dudes I used to work with decided it would be an awesome fun outing if they all went down to Chimiburger in the Valley and assaulted a Chimiburger each. They were all incredibly sick funnily enough. It's deep fried burger goodness (sounds good in theory but looks revolting).

They've since closed the store so this is the only link I can find that really does it justice:
http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20070820-Chimiburger_Deep_Fried_Burger

JoshasorousRex

Dec 5, 2008
OMG I feel so fat looking at all those!! Wow I want some of that stuff now!! Need some freinds to finish some of that stuff!! ^_^

arcainia

May 16, 2008
That The Ultimate Snack Stadium is a work of art.
I also liked the candy pizza. Because it's so colorful and shiny.

...I wouldn't touch any of this stuff though. What's with all the bacon anyway?

That other site was fun though, the Pimp That Snack one.

God what wouldn't I give for a giant Reese's cup.

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
zombiepandaman said:
The hard part is all the fat food is all the tasty food. Why does nature have to be so cruel to me.
You see that doesn't actually work.

Here is a deep fried block of lard with bacon and extra salt. After you sir!

T-Blade

Jun 12, 2008
Man I eat better than this..
but saying that, I just ate a whole Swiss roll and 3 Chocolate chip muffins ( they were delicious BTW)
But I eat all the healthy stuff I Can, Like bananas, apples, pears, vegetable's... Bacon <3.
But I have a fast Metabolism so I can eat what ever sweet food I want and not get fat, that is why I do not get fat over all of the coke I drink ( which is alot.)

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
Wasder said:
http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/projects.php
This is better.
The most popular pimps appear to be giant creme eggs.

Yeah that site is awesome, we have only made one thing of there so far but we plan to expand, super sized gummy bears next time methinks!

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
Another entertaining website bookmarked. Whoo~

That mega Oreo looked scary though.

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/erikarely/motivational%20posters/BACON.jpg

Is there nothing people won't stoop to drinking. This tops the list of everything thats wrong!